10 (Short)

Niall's family were still trying to grasp the fact that Niall is with the four men that caused him a lot of pain not too long ago, and they were worried for the young man. They were scared that Niall was going through some type of abuse, so they decided to stop by Niall's workplace to see if there were any signs of an abusive relationship. "I swear if those pricks touch him in a bad way, then I might kick their ass publicly," Niall's brother says and his mom agrees. She would just look away when it happens, because she doesn't like to see violence.

They get seated in an area that was in front of the bar and the hostess called for a server to their table. Harry was in charge of cocktail, so he stepped out of the expo and headed to his section. He however, stopped when he saw Niall's mom and brother. I'd rather not... Harry thought to himself and walked back to the expo to get to Niall, who was making drinks for one of his dining tables.

"Hey, your mother and brother are here and they're in my section. I know you're busy and all, but I would feel a lot more comfortable if you were to talk to them instead of me," Harry says and Niall looks at him. "They're actually here? They didn't tell me that they were coming?" "Yeah they are, and I wouldn't want to be glared down here..." "I got you. Can you talk to 31 please. I'm really busy dealing with high dining as well." "I'll take them while you take your family."

Niall nodded and put the final drink on the tray and he picked the tray up and walked out of the expo. He delivered the drinks while Harry was talking to table 31.

Niall then put the tray away and walked over to the table that his mom and brother were sitting at. "So...you didn't want to tell me that you were coming, why?" Niall asked as he put bev napkins down. "Just wanted to see how you work," Niall's mom says and Niall looks at her suspiciously. "So is this your section, or are you in dining? Is that Harry douche stealing your money?" Niall's brother asked as he was watching Harry chat it up with table 31.

"He told me that he didn't feel comfortable serving you. Which is completely reasonable due to what happened last time that you saw him, so I asked him to take that table while I take care of you guys." "Are your other 'boyfriends' here?" Niall's brother then asked and Niall nodded.

"Liam and Zayn are bartending, and Louis is at bowl desk." "So they're all here..." "Yes. Now what would you like?" Niall asked and ignored his brother's gaze at Harry as the tall lad was walking over to one of his tables. Niall's mom ordered chips and queso with two waters. Niall ring it in and walked to a micros station to take a small break.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, approaching him from behind. Niall nodded and took a sip from his water bottle. "Just tell me if you are feeling overwhelmed and I'll help you, okay? There's nothing wrong with asking for help," Harry then says, standing close to Niall. The sight made Greg boil up a little and he wanted to tell Harry to step away from his little brother, but he kept his mouth shut.

"Um...can you just help me check in with my tables?" Harry nods and puts Niall's login into the tablet. "I'll do high dining for you." Niall thanks him and he goes through regular dining and he checks in on his guests. Harry hells him, but looks lost when he doesn't see table 49. "Hey Niall. Do you know where table 49 went? They aren't here?" Niall looked sharply and he cursed when he didn't see his table. "Fuck..."

"Do you know what they look like?" "Um there was a lady and she had dyed red hair, caucasian, and she has a nirvana t-shirt on with dark blue short-shorts. She was with three kids- two boys and one girl, and the dad is african american with a red T-shirt and black pants." "Okay, imma go look for them in games, then ask Louis if he saw them." "Thanks Hazz."

Meanwhile, his mom and brother were watching Niall closely and he saw the man on the verge of tears and that had his brother nearly causing a scene. When a team service person brought their drinks, his mom asked for a server. Which had Niall walking over almost immediately.

"What did he do?" His mom asked and Niall groaned. "Nothing mom! He's just looking for my table because they aren't there! Walk-outs are not good for me. Especially when the fucking tab was over 200." "You don't have to lie for him." "I'm not doing that Greg. Now if you are going to continue judging my boyfriend's at their fucking workplace, then I'm going to have to close y'all out so that that they not I have to take care of you."

Niall walked away and saw Harry walking towards him. He was talking on the radio and he was talking to Louis about the table. He didn't say anything to Niall and Niall was just holding onto so much hope. "Thanks Lou." Harry then looks at Niall, "They're in lane 23 if you want to go and close them out." "Oh thank fuck...thank you!" Niall walked to the lane and Harry smiled.

Only to have his smile disappear when he locked eyes with Greg. He just nods at the guy and awkwardly walks to the bar to get bar drinks for Niall.

"Those guys are bad news and it's about time to make him realize that," Greg says and his mom agrees. "What do you think we should do?" "We need to break them up. Maybe make Niall see for himself as to how much of an asshole his boyfriends truly are. I'm going to call Sarah and Gabe and get those two in on it," Greg says and pulls his phone out to contact the two.

The four of them started to make their plan while they were also observing Niall talking to his boyfriends. "He's really in trouble guys, and he needs to see that. I don't want him to keep this relationship going if it's slowly killing him. I will be damned if they are the reason as to why I don't have a brother anymore," Greg says and his mom nodded her head.

They acted as if they were done instigating the relationship whenever Niall came around to check on them, but they went right to planning when the male was away.

They were plotting a way to make Niall's life a living hell...
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈