6

It's been a week since we've been on this trip and to say that things have changed is an understatement. My boyfriend's have grown a liking to Niall and now that we've officially declared as our friend, he grew pretty used to us and the type of people that we are. We hang out with him a lot and to say that he didn't become a close friend to us so easily would be a lie.

There would be times where I would be alone with him in the bunk and we would just have deep conversations with each other. Like he would ask 'What are the highest and lowest points of your life?' and that would have me think about it before I say 'The lowest would have to be...when I was with my ex. I just never felt alive at all while I was with him. The highest would be...when my boyfriend's saved me and we become a polyamory couple.'

Then he would be asking me 'Do you ever see your relationship becoming a 5 way?' and to be truthful, I said that I could see someone being added into the relationship, but not now. Which he respected and he wasn't leaving a hint in any way. He was just curious I could tell. We just talk so openly about anything and everything and I just like that about-

I shot up at the realization and I think I probably startled Louis awake. "Harry...what's up with you?" "Sorry...I need to call my mum," I said and moved out of the bed fast and I grabbed my phone. I rushed out of the bunk and I lean on a wooden pole. I have pajama pants on, so there was no chance that anyone could see my bare self.

I go to my moms contact and I call her. It was the middle of the night, so it was least like- "Hun? It's 4AM...What's wrong?" She asks, quickly goin go to mommy mode. "I just have a little question. I...I think I have a crush on someone and I'm freaking out." "Is it not your boyfriend's?" "No mum. I don't know what to do! I caught myself rambling about him in my head and I've been doing that for a few days now." "Can I get a name?" "Niall...pretty name, right? He has the same middle name as Liam too! Small world, yeah?" "Okay, before you ramble about his name, I'm going to ask you a few questions and I'll give you the best advice that I possibly can. Is that alright." "Yeah."

"Does he make you feel good?" "Yeah, and it's strange because he has an effect that I don't get from my boyfriend's. He just...makes me feel whole without having to do much and he's always there to comfort me whenever I fall off the deep end. Like 4 days ago, I was about to cut and he stopped before I could. He said the most sweetest things to me and he hugged me. He never lets go of hugs until the person feels better I noticed." "Reminds me of old you..." "And he brought that out mom! Like an old side of me comes out so naturally when he's around and I always catch myself being like past me to other people."

"Seems like he's made a good impact on you." "He did..." "Now...I already know that you think about him a lot. What do you like about him?" "That's a lot. Um...he's funny, enthusiastic, wise, caring, and he's so cute! His laugh is so contagious. There would be a lame joke told and only his laugh would make me laugh. He's so open-minded and understanding. He never judges people and he never abandons others no matter who they are and...he's just so pretty..." "I feel like your feelings are pretty loud, bit I'm just going to continue."

"What do you dislike about him?" "Hm...that's a toughy. Um...I think he's too hard on himself. Like he thinks that he can't be loved, and that's so far from the truth and he has so many insecurities and I hate that, because how can he be so insecure when he looks like a pure flower." "That was cute. Now, do you want to tell them when good or bad things happen to you?" "Always. He's like...another person that I can always go to. He just makes me feel calm again when I really need it."

"Baby..you are falling hard. My gosh, I can't wait to meet this lovely boy of yours!" "Oh my god...I'm going to die..." "Your not. I say that you tell your boyfriend's as soon as possible. Then you are going to have to tell that wonderful boy of yours eventually." "....okay. Thanks mum. Sorry that I woke." "It's okay. I'm happy to help my baby discover his feelings about another boy. Have him meet me first thing, when you get back." "Okay...have a good rest. Love you." "Love you more darling. Bye now,"she hangs up and I put my phone down. I sighed and I knew that I was going to need a smoke, so I turned, but stopped.