2

"Please don't do this mom!" I pleaded as she was getting ready to speak with the principal. "I have to baby. Look what those boys did to you!" She points out and I looked down at my bruised body. "Do you really think that you'll be able to fix this?! All that you're going to do is make the situation worse," I whined, but of course my mum has to ignore me and still grab her car keys. I groaned frustratingly, but followed her to her car.

"You are so going to screw me over. The bullying only gets worse when the victim tattles on the culprit. Especially if they tell their parents," I said, trying to get her to get back to the house. "Well I'm going to make sure that those boys get what they deserve." "And that makes my life at this school better...how?! I told you not to overreact and here we are. You really hate me don't you?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "If I hated you, then I would've easily just ignored you. This shows that I care," she tells me and I just scoff and look out of my window.

Might as well get my last looks of the world before I die...I thought to myself. It was pretty cloudy outside actually. Which almost perfectly represented the feeling that was flowing through my gut right now. I love my mom...just have to keep on reminding myself that, I then thought as we were pulling up into the parking lot. She was the first one out and of course I had to follow her, so I said a quick prayer before I got out of the car and jogged to catch up with her.

After 10 minutes of bickering between my mom and the Assistant Principal, the actual principal walks in. "Oh hello..." "Mrs. Horan," she introduced. "I wanted to discuss with you about a few of your students. Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik to be precise." "Oh? Do you want to meet them so that they know what's going on?" He asks and my mom nodded. "I think that'll be appropriate, yes." With that being said, the principal called for them over a few phone calls. After about 10 minutes, they were standing right in front of me.

"What's up?" Zayn asked. "What's up is that I heard from my son that you four picked a fight with him. Especially Louis," my mom said with arms crossed. Welp...time to say goodbye to this world. "Oh? That was it? Well I would like to inform you that they're already serving 2 weeks of detention for that." "2 weeks?! How about suspension?! That way they'll learn not to mess with students in that manner!" "As much as I would do that for you Mrs. Horan, you aren't my boss. Now what I heard was that your son called my son an ass? Also shouted at him for no reason? Oh, and he tried to get into my son's pants as well?"

"Your son?" I asked, speaking for the first time. "Oh, forgot to introduce myself, sorry about that. Hello, I'm Mr. Styles," he said and my eyes widened. I looked at my bullies to see them smirking. "Now Mr. Horan, due to you using foul language and since you did attempt to make sexual advances towards these boys here without any form of consent. You will also be serving detention for the next month," he tells me and my eyes widened. "What!" My mother shouted. "This is a-"

"Security, get this lady out of my school," he waved my mom off and she was taken out of the building. "How's my school so far Mr. Horan?" Mr. Styles asked rhetorically. He leaves the room and I was now left alone with the four boys that caused me so much pain yesterday. I thought that they were going to kill me right here and right now, but that wasn't the case.

Harry chuckles and walked up to me. I froze as he bent a little so that we were eye to eye. "Nice to know that your not just a slut, but you are also a snitchy little bitch," he cursed and I shrunk a little. "Do it again," he then said before his mood changed. His eyes grew dark and he frowned. "I dare you," he threatened and I visibly swallowed a lump in my throat. He then harshly poked a spot in my ribs that was still in the process of recovering.

I bit my bottom lip and my eyes welt up in tears. "That look is a lot better on you," he "complimented" before he stood straight again and walked out with he other three following behind him.