3

"I still say that you shouldn't go. Especially since you're going to be rooming with those assholes," my mom said as I was getting ready for school. "Well it's an opportunity for me to miss school, and I'm leaving something as well, so it's a win win situation," I said and she sighed. Of course the learning part I couldn't give a single fuck about, but two weeks away from school is a good chance of not needing to remind myself of my responsibilities back here at home. "Please, just let me go mom. I'll call you every night that I'm there. I promise," I said when I was all ready.

"Alright, but tell me if they try anything on you or to you. If I see anymore bruises on you, then I might bring the cops into this," my mom then said and I was about to nod, but the memory of Louis threatening me two days ago popped into my head. "No!" "What? Wouldn't you want help?" She asked and I shook my head. "I love you mom, but last time, I got a month of detention. If you involve the cops for this, then..." I shivered in fear. "Just don't mom. Please? Please stay out of this. You're just putting me in even more danger," I said and she shook her head.

"It's true! First it was a month of detention, but I don't even want to know or go through what happens if you did that again," I said honestly. "I just want to protect my baby. Is that hard for me to ask for?" "I'll be okay, I promise you that," I tell her with a loving smile. "I got to go, bye mom," I waved and she waved back before I stepped out of the house. I walked to my car and I unlocked it. I threw my bag in the backseat before I turned the car on and b as close out of my driveway. I honked twice to say bye to my mom and I could see her wave through the passenger window.

I drove to the school, listening to Adele and I was just getting myself mentally ready for today. What are they going to do to me? I asked in my head as I just knew that they are going to pull some kind of stunt once they see me. Maybe they won't do anything since I really did nothing wrong to them this time, I then thought. Which made me pray for it to be true.

I pulled into the schools parking lot and I found a parking spot that was free. I stepped out of my car and I straightened my clothes out a little before I grabbed my backpack.

I put my backpack over my shoulder before I started to walk to the school

I put my backpack over my shoulder before I started to walk to the school. The doors were automatic, so I walked right through and waved at the lady that was sitting at the front desk. She smiled at me and I walked into the next set of doors and I stepped into the main hall. The tons of kids either shouting, kissing, talking, or running. I sighed before I tried my hardest to get to my locker. It was hard, but I was able to get to it.

I put my combo in and I opened my locker. I put my backpack in there, and I took out the things that I would need for my first four classes before I have my lunch. I also checked myself out in the little mirror that I out in my locker. I fixed up my fringe a little before I closed my locker and turned. To only be slammed into the cold metal. "Listen here you little whore," Zayn growled and that made me shrink and whimper because that shove was so hard. "I know about the field trip and I know that you'll be rooming with us, but listen to my words, because I don't repeat," he then says and I gulped.