16

It has been a week since Niall told Gabe and I that his boyfriends broke up with him and since then...I've just been watching Niall crumble more and more. His family were really happy when they heard about the breakup, but I don't think that they realize how fucked up Niall has been since then. He rarely smiles and he doesn't really laugh anymore. The only time where you could see him smile is when he's working. He would do one of those fake laughs with his customers and his smile is never genuine. Kind of as if he was forced to smile like that.

It's so painful to watch, and every time we ask him if he's alright, he would just shrug and say 'I'm still living'. Which isn't always the greatest answer to hear from your friend. I truly believe that even though the relationship wasn't that long of a relationship, he still adored every second of it. I think those boys made him feel loved and cared for and he loved the feeling of being wanted.

Now today is Niall's off day and we wanted to hang out with him. We suggested that we should go to main event and he just shrugged, saying whatever. We were on the way to pick him up when I got a call from him. I answered it and I put it on speaker for Gave to hear the conversation.

"Hey Niall! What's up?" "Umm...my mom gave me my car back, so I'll just meet you guys there, yeah?" "Oh...alright. See you there!" Niall hung up without saying bye in return and I looked at Gabe. He glanced at me, and sighed before he did a U-turn. "He's falling apart babe... What can we do?" I asked and Gave shrugged. "I don't know if we can do anything. You know how he was with his first relationship. He pushed us further and further away till he recovered. Maybe this is the same way?" "But what if it's not the same way as before?" I asked and he shrugged again.

He then said, "I think that everything is going to be okay. Niall will be happy in the long run. Sure this is a painful time for him, but he's going to be alright." It made me think for a little while, but I knew that he always has some type of third eye or some shit that always saw into the future. He guessed that we were going to be here and it happened on my 16th birthday by my dad who said that he had an amazing job offer.

We got to main event and I saw Niall talking to someone, and that someone was Harry. I tapped Gabe's shoulder and I pointed. Gabe followed my finger and he saw the same thing I did. I watched the two talk and Niall seemed to be on the verge of tears and Harry was struggling, resisting the urge to hold Niall. Niall was just begging his ex-boyfriends to hold him or kiss him one final time, but they refused to.

Something just tells me that he was trying to get back with the 4 men this time, but it wasn't working in his favor. Gabe parked his car next to Niall's and we both hopped out. "Hey, what's up Harold?" Gabe greets and Harry looks up to see us. He gave us a little nod before he turned to get back to work. Yeah...Niall wasn't the only one who was hurting. Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn would text either Gabe or myself, asking us if Niall ate or if he was okay. Which is the cutest thing ever to me.

I walked up next to Niall and the one thing that I heard from Niall was, "I miss you so much..." I looked at Gabe and I knew that he heard the same thing I did, because he was looking at Niall with a sympathetic look on his face. "Hey, let's get something to eat before we bowl and I kxk both of your asses again," Gave tried to joke, but Niall didn't react. He just walked in and we went to the dining area. We sat in a booth and Niall pulled out his phone.

He didn't scan the QR code though. He was just scrolling through something on his phone. "Alright..." Gabe said, pulling his own phone out and he scanned the code himself.

Soon...Liam came to our table and I just lowered my head because of the tension that I knew was going to come in pretty soon.

"Hello, my name is Liam and I'm going to be taking care of you guys today. Would you like to start off with a Loaded Queso or pretzel dippers?" He asked, placing bev naps down. "Hmm...l would like Pepsi and Gabe would like lemonade," I said and Liam nodded, putting that into his tablet. He then looked at Niall, but Niall was still looking at his phone. Niall shook his head when he felt eyes on him and that's when Liam looked at me. "Let's get Niall a lemonade with grenadine in it. I don't mind the charges," I said and Liam hummed and put the drink order in.