27

"Which one do you think is more cute?" I asked Liam as we were inside one of my favorite stores. He looked at both outfits and I watched him glance at me, then back at the outfit. "I say that one is more you than the other," he says and I looked at the outfit that he was referring to. "I was thinking the same thing! Just wanted to get an outside opinion," I said as I looked for the outfit in my size. We then went to the dressing room that was in the store and Liam smiled as I gave him a few spins in the outfit.

Liam wanted to spend the day with me and when he asked me out yesterday, I was quick to say yes. It was just going to be the two of us. Louis and Harry were at work, and Zayn was taking today to just pack and get ready to leave. I offered to help him out, but he said that he was going to be fine doing it alone. I told him to reach out to me if he needs help with anything, but something tells me that he was going to reach out to the others before he reaches out to me since he really wants me to enjoy my time with Liam."

"Okay, that's going to be $46," the cashier tells us as she rings us up." Liam pulled out his wallet and he handed the women his debit card. Don't think I have the money to pay for this outfit, because I do. These boys just hate the idea of me spending my money. They love to spoil me if you haven't guessed that already.

The worker thanked me and gave me the receipt. I thanked her right back, taking Liam's hand in my own and turning around. We walked out of the store and we were back on the busy street.

"Where do you want to go to next baby?" Liam asked as we were walking down the street. "I'm thinking of getting some things for you guys," I tell him and he looked at me. "Love, you know you don't need to get us anything?" "I do, but I know that it'll make you happy, so I'm gonna do it," I tell him and stick my tongue out, and that had him laugh a little. I walked into the store, dragging Liam in with me. When he realized what store I dragged him into, g froze and looked at me with wide eyes. "Babe...what did you drag me into?" "Another store," I said with a grin. "It's a lingerie store..." "It is?" I asked with a head tilt.

"Why did you bring m-me here? I-isn't-" I giggled when I noticed that he was starting to stutter. "C'mon Lima. I just want to please you. Relax. It's not like as if I'm saying that we are having sex right now. It's just for me when the time comes. Getting prepared, you know?" I tell him as I was walking to the panty section. He was still following me and I knew that he was flustered. It made me feel a bit more brave about doing this overall.

"So I was thinking more of the cloth ones rather than silky ones?" I wondered and turned to Liam and I saw him with his head down. "Are you okay Lima!" I asked and I heard he I'm sigh, lifting his head back up. "I just don't think that I should be a part of this..." "Why not? You are my boyfriend after all. You four are going to be the only men who see me in something like this," I tell him and walk up to him. "Even though that is true baby... We aren't at that stage yet. Can we get there before you bring me here?" "Well it shouldn't really matter if we are at that stage or not Lima. I really want to get your opinion on something like this," I said, making Liam groan. "You aren't going to take no as an answer, are you?" "Nope! Now pick!" I exclaimed with a big smile.

He sighed and stood up. I then showed him the panties that I was looking at. He then quietly picked a few and handed them to me. I giggled and I took him to the dressing room with me. "Woah! You never talked about trying them on?!" "If it's panties, I'm going to try them on Lima," I tell him and he stayed quiet while I was getting out of my outfits. "Fucking God..." Liam says quietly and I giggle.

Yeah...I was already wearing panties.