chapter 20

Yoongi's Pov

I was sad for Taehyung. Life was really unfair to him he always get bullied for being poor. Only friend he has in his childhood was Mirae and He eventually fall for her but he lost her. He worked hard to become V.  The world alsways witness his happy goofy self.  But they never see how sad, broken and massed up he is. When finally he was happy luck again snatch his happiness. He doesn’t deserve it. I can't even blame y/n. She also suffered a lot. And I trust her. She must have her own reason. I made a coffee. It's around 1 in the morning. Tae is sleeping in my room.
I went to terrace. And her Y/n is setting in her usual place. I went to her and sit beside her.

Yoongi: How are you Princess?
Y/n: I am fine oppa.
Yoongi : Want some coffee??
Y/n: You already bring two.  I guess you are already expecting me here.
Yoongi: Yeah. I guess you need someone right now. You know you can relay on me.
Y/n: I know.
Yoongi: I am here to listen Princess.
Y/n: Oppa are you mad at me?
Yoongi: No.
Y/n: I made a decision.
Yoongi: and what is it?
Y/n: I will divorce Tae.
Yoongi: You Don't love him anymore?
Y/n: Oppa do you trust me?
Yoongi: I do.
Y/n: I will not hurt Tae. I know what i am Doing. Just trust me.
Yoongi: Your decision will hurt him y/n. It will hurt him beyond you can imagine.
Y/n: Sometimes Pain brings us the ultimate happiness.  I promise you, i Will bring his ultimate happiness to him.
Yoongi: You are his happiness y/n.
Y/n: Oppa Trust me these once.
Yoongi: I am trusting you princess.Make everything right. And I will respect your decision. Whatever it will be. I will never blame you y/n. And now i understand why you always keep saying i go through the same pain. Both of have experience same kind of pain. I Don't know who is more pitiful you are Tae but i must say you are stronger than taehyung. I am proud of you.
Y/n: I am glad oppa. Thanks for your Trust oppa. Divorce papers are,ready. I will talk to him tomorrow.  So you need to be by his side for few days. He is going to devastated.
Yoongi: When you know that why are you doing this?
Y/n: I will make it right. And It's necessary.
Yoongi: As you wish princess.But are you happy?
Y/n: I Don't know. ( wiped her tears)
Yoongi: I have an idea.
Y/n: What?
Yoongi: Like you are stuck between Tae and Evan. How about leave them both and choose someone else?
Y/n: Who?
Yoongi: How about a cold guy who love to sleep. Whose name is Min yoongi

Y/n Brust out laughing.

Y/n: Hahaha oppa that was a nice one.

Yoongi: But i am serious ( straight face)
Y/n: Wait oppa are you really serious?
Yoongi: Yeah ( serious)
Y/n: You like me?
Yoongi: Yes.
Y/n: Oppa i like u too but i see you as my  brother. You know you will get better. But I am not the right one.

Y/n panicked and started to blabber anything.
And i started to laugh.
Yoongi : Let me take a picture of your face.

Y/n look at me with a confused look.

Yoongi: I was joking Princess. I love you like a sister.

Y/n Realsed a breath

Y/n: You really got me these time.
Yoongi: Don't stress too much.

Y/n Laughed.
Y/n:You are really bad oppa. ( laughed)
Yoongi: at least you laughed.
Y/n: Thank you oppa.

Y/n stand up and walk out.
I stared at the sky.  I wasn’t joking.  I really loved her but she belongs to someone else. I have already promised i will protect this girl and Taehyung at any cost. I hope she Don't hurt Taehyung. I am trusting her. May be in my next life i want her to be mine. I take a deep breath.

Next morning

Author's pov

Y/n Went downstairs and see everyone in the leaving room.

Y/n: Tae we need to talk.
Tae: Yes.
Y/n: ( take a deep breath)  I think we should get a divorce.

When Taehyung heard y/n's word his world crushed. He Didn't understand what should he say. Tears are already started flowing.

Tae: Y/n... Why?  ( craked voice). 
Y/n: Please Tae sign the papers.
Tae: So you really choose him over him. ( sobbed)
Y/n: Please Tae Don't make scene and sign.
Tae: Okay as you wish. I love you Y/n. If Divorce make you happy Than i will sign.  ( Wiped his tears)

Tae sign the paper with trembling hand.
So it is over in here.
But Tae Didn't know It's not over yet.
There is something waiting for him which he never imagine.
Tae run to Yoongi's room. Coz It's the only place he can break down and no one except yoongi will come.
He crushed on the floor and loud sobbed started to leave his mouth.
Yoongi come in and his heart clanch seeing Taehyung in these state.
It's worse than before. He goes to Tae and hugged him. He has no word to console him. He Doesn't deserve it. He started to feel a little angry towards Y/n. If she had to leave she could leave before. Why she had to show love and leave. 
" Y/n You have to make it right or else i will forget my promise and blame you for Taehyung's miseries ", Yoongi thought.

Meanwhile
y/n is in her room a crying mess. Evan come to her. He was hurt seeing Y/n in these state. He hugged her.
Evan: Y/n. Be strong.
Y/n: Evan, i made him cry. I become the reason of his pain. I promise him to always be with him. But now he will hate me.
Evan: Y/n, He will not hate you. You can't hate a person you love even though he did something bad. And just two days Y/n. Everything will be fine.

2 days later

In these two day Neither y/n nor Tae was happy.
Tae Don't blame y/n somewhat he started to believe It's his fault from the beginning. If he wasn’t a jerk at first y/n might have not divorce him. May It's his punishment for being a jerk to his wife. And for y/n she us upset for giving pain to Tae. In these days she Didn't eat properly nor sleep properly.  She couldn’t sleep peaceful untill she execute her plan. But she is scared as well what if It's a failure.
She can't afford to fail. She risk her everything just for this. And in these mean time y/n and Evan are getting really close and comfortable that everyone Thought they are back together.
Her brothers and friends were disappointed at her but Didn't say anything.

Y/n and Evan go out in the morning.
Taehyung was hurt but Didn't say anything. Every relationship between them has ended.

At the evening Tae was setting on backyard when he got a call.
He was surprised to see it was from y/n.

He received the call.

Tae: Hello.
Y/n: Tae... Umm actually...
Tae: Yeah?
Y/n: I need a favour. Can you help me these once?
Tae: What do you need y/n ( he sighed)

Even tho he was hurt but he can't be mean to y/n anymore. He really loves her.
Y/n: Can you come to these place. I need you here. There are some problem.
Tae: Where is Evan?
Y/n: Tae plese Don't ask question and come here please.
Tae: Okay i am coming.
Taehyung started to worried a bit about y/n.
He hurriedly go into his car and went to the address y/n shared with him.
When he reached the place he was confused.
Why is y/n here and why she need him. And why did she even call him while she can call her brothers or friends or even Yoongi. Why him?
He come out from the car and walk further. Where y/n might be?  How will he find her?
He bring out his phone and about to call her when a man in black come to him.

Man: Mr. Kim, Are you looking for Miss. Lee?
Tae: Yes?
Man: Come with me.

With that Taehyung started to follow the man.