Chapter 11

Tae's pov

I run into the park. I sit under the tree beside the lake. I screamed my lungs out. After a few minutes, I calmed down a bit. Shit shit shit I messed up really bad. Slowly the realization hit me like a truck. Her teary eyes, sad looks, and the red mark on her cheek. I made a huge mistake. I should have let her talk. I am her husband. I must trust her. Why the fuck I behaved like an ill person? What happens to me? Tears are falling like a waterfall. I want to run to her and beg for forgiveness but I Don't deserve it. In this one and a half month of our marriage I never really saw her behave like a brat like the rumor says. I found her more understanding, calm, and mature but somewhat sad and broken. She was always nice to me. But I hurt her numerous times knowingly or unknowingly. I am the worst husband anyone could ever have. I am totally a mass. After the Death of Mirae, I was a complete mess and then I suddenly married her. I wasn't able to handle my emotions. Everything is killing me. I felt like I was in the middle of the sea and drowning but I Didn't have any support to keep myself up. I guess I am more mess than her. After all my rude and cold gestures she never complained. She is an angel. And I Don't know what to do. I guess she Doesn't deserve me. She deserves someone much better than me. During this time I realize a few things
1. Y/n Isn't a bad person. She Isn't a monster. She is an angel with a bit anger issue.
2. She doesn't need any changes. She is already the best person but a little broken. I Don't know the exact reason for it.
3. Myself need fixing.
4. She deserves someone better than me
5. I Don't like her. I guess I am absolutely in love with her. Yes, I love her. And I can't do anything about it.

I stayed a bit beside the lake. And then go back to the house.

It's dark inside. I guess everyone slept already. It's almost midnight anyway. I went upstairs. Instead of going to my room, I went to Jimin's. I guess I am not ready to meet her right now.

Y/n's pov

I wake up in the sunlight. I checked my phone It's already 8 am. But wait what? I was on the rooftop with Yoongi how am I here in my room now? I guess yoongi brought me here. I went to the bathroom prepared a bath did my morning routine and slid down into the tub. I am feeling a lot better now. I had a good talk with Yoongi last night. Suddenly all the grudges I had for Tae disappeared. I can't hate him. Yoongi talked a bit about Tae last night. Mirae and Tae were in a relationship for 6 years and Tae proposed to her for marriage. But luck separated them. Tae was devastated. He stopped being the Tae he was before. He was a whole mass. For two years yoongi and other BTS members have been worrying for him. Even when Mom asked him to marry me and talked about my situation he was still in his messed-up situation. I think he needs someone to hold. He is unable to handle his emotions. I can understand him. I went through the same kind of situation. I guess we are lacking communication. We never really talked. I think a good talk is all need in our relationship. I have to sit down with him and talk everything out. But for now, I guess we both need space. I stop thinking. I can't think anymore. I go out of the tub and wear sweatpants and a baggy T-shirt. I am not wearing any hoodie today so I put my hair into a bun and Didn't take my glasses. I never need one in the first place. I come downstairs and see Tae is making something, maybe coffee and Eunmi is clinging to him. He is clearly irritated. JK, jimin, and Eunwoo are playing some games on the PlayStation. Jin tells some dad jokes to Namjoon and Hobi and they both have a done face. Ari and Aaron are cuddling on the couch and watching the boys playing. Liam and Jake have joined JK, jimin, and Eun-woo. Ethan and Rose also become the victims of Jin's dad's joke. Now 4 of them are sitting there with please save me face. Nikita is on her phone. Maybe texting her boyfriend Josh. Then I notice Elisa admiring Liam from the other couch in the living room. Liam is such an idiot. He Doesn't have the slightest idea of Elisa having a crush on him. I guess I have to play Cupid for them. I chuckled a bit. Then I notice Yoongi is zoning out sitting on a tool in front of the kitchen counter and chewing bread lazily. Classic yoongi. I walked towards Yoongi. While walking to him my eyes locked to Tae. His eyes are showing sadness, broken, and a hint of guilt. Is he regretting something? I shooed my thoughts and went to Yoongi.

No one's pov

Y/n: good morning yoongi. ( smile brightly)
Yoongi: good morning princess ( gummy smile)

Y/n sat beside Yoongi and clinged onto Yoongi's arm.

Y/n: what are you eating oppa? ( pout)
Yoongi: french toast. Want some?
Y/n : yeap
Yoongi: take this
Y/n: uh hu.. Feed me.
Yoongi: say ahh..
Y/n: ahh.....

Tae's pov

I am making a coffee for myself but this bitch Eunmi is clinging on me. I am irritated by her. I want to throw her out of the house. Then I noticed y/n come to the hall. She is watching everyone or more like looking for someone. She is looking different. Ahh hair. I never saw her hair before. Tho she made a bun. She has light brown hair with violate Shades on it. She has dyed her hair. Then why does she always have her hood on?
Well, she wasn't waring glasses also. Her Ocean blue is sparkling like starts. Oh god, she has those mysterious eyes hiding lots of emotion. I was lost in her when i notcied she was walkin toward to Yoongi? ( frown) our eyes meets and i can see her eyes are relaxed and easy with a bit hint of sadness. I felt sad, broken, and guilty. Wait she is clinging to Yoongi?? Am I seeing things or is it true? Yoongi calls her Princess and she calls him Oppa. When did they become this much close. I started to feel jealous of the closeness between Yoongi and y/n. They giggle while yoongi is feeding her. She seems happy. I felt a sudden rush of a lot of emotions at once. I am feeling like my whole world is crushing Down. But i never seen her this much happy before. If she is happy with yoongi i will give her happiness. I will let her stay with yoongi. I felt tears started to drop from my eyes.