chapter 7

A few days later

Y/n's pov

I am here with Tae and other BTS members. They all are nice but I chose to stay away from everyone as much as possible. Coz I know I can't control my anger and might lose it. And to my surprise, Aria is here. I felt at ease after seeing her here. At least I won't feel lonely. I can see Tae was a bit surprised when he saw Aria is my best friend. Like how can a sweet girl like her befriend a monster like me? But a few days later Liam, Jake, Ethan, Nikita, Camellia, Rose, and Elisa joined as well. I guess Tae was surprised after seeing me getting along with so many people but he let it go anyway. But for some unknown reason, I am avoiding them a bit. Maybe I am heartbroken by Tae. How the hell he can judge me? Other BTS members also maintain a distance from me. I guess they have said how bad I am. But it Doesn't matter. I Don't care at all.

One day after noon I am having a convo with my friends. BTS is having their time in backyards.

Aria: how is married life
Y/n: nothing special
Aaron: uff come on you are in love with him. You Didn't ever lose your temper on him. Even you never behave so nicely with me as well.
Y/n: do you want me to kick Your ass.
Liam: Come on babe. Say something spicy you both did.
Nikita: how many times did you kiss
Rose: well maybe some sex scene as well.
Y/n: if it makes you happy we never even hold hands.
Cami: why?? ( whinny)
Y/n: he is cold. And believed the rumors.
Jake: come on It's not rumors it's true.
Y/n: I guess he still loves his dead girlfriend.

Nikita: what about you?

Y/n: I Don't know.

Everyone: ohh hoo!!! (Teasing)

Y/n: I thought to give him a chance. I thought we shared the same kind of pain but he judged me badly. I just never thought that Perfect Kim Taehyung was this judgemental. Can't he accept me the way I am? I am not that bad

??: you and not bad. They call you a monster. The devil.

I rolled my eyes.

??: you are nothing like the woman Tae ever wanted. Pathetic.

Y/n: shut it Eunmi.

Eunmi is also a Korean artist. She is here for a shoot for a brand and collapsing with one of the bts members. Most probably with Jin. She is throwing herself all Over tae and pissing me off from the start.
I keep my distance with her as much as possible. For Tae, I am controlling my temper but idk how many days I can hold it. She is getting on my nerves.

I avoid her and go out from there to the roof.. I lay down there. This is my favorite place. No one comes here.

A while later

I was lying there for a few hours and heard some Sounds from downstairs. I heard a familiar voice. It can't be him, right? I go downstairs and shocked but the sudden greeting but shortly my lips curve up. I was happy to see The person in front of me. It's Samuel my childhood best friend.

Sam : long time no see babygirl.

I jumped onto him. Oh my god, It's him. He became an Oscar-winning actor and was busy with his life. He engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug. Oh god, I missed him. He broke the hug and kissed my forehead

Sam: I missed you so much, baby girl
Y/n: I missed you too samy.

Tae's pov

I was shocked to see that Aria was her bestie. Like they are polar opposites. But I was extremely shocked that she is a friend of a bunch of people who are quite famous for being artists or having a great position in the business. She does have some famous friends. BTS are maintaining a distance from her I guess for the image she had. I am not complaining as Jimin is not around her. He is a great flirt and I Don't want him to flirt with my wife. Well, why the hell i am even thinking about it? I Don't like her. She is avoiding everyone around her as much as possible. But Eunmi keeps saying y/n is bullying her. I mean It's totally possible to judge her personality but I never actually see her bully Eunmi or anyone else. So I never really think much about Eunmi's complaint. She is all over me anyway and trying everything to get my attention. What an attention seeker. I Don't like her a bit.

A few days later I was having a good time with Jimin and Jungkook suddenly I noticed a guy looks like a Greek god in the living room. Then I suddenly remember damn he is that famous actor Samuel.
Then I saw y/n come downstairs and a smile curved into her lips. That what that guy said made my blood boil in anger.

Sam: long time no see babygirl.

Wait what babygirl? Did he just call my wife babygirl? My blood is boiling with anger. But what the fuck is that. Y/n jumped onto him. No no no. I want to punch that jerk right now. Move your fucking hand from my wife you mofo I thought. What the hell I am thinking? Why do I care? Why I am angry? Why is it hurting me to see her with someone else? Then I heard Namjoon said something.

Namjoon: seems like you are jealous
Tae: no way Joonie Hyung
Namjoon: your face says otherwise
Tae: I Don't understand.
Jhope: your face seems like you are going to murder that sam guy any moment.

I frowned

Jimin: you are in love soulmate.

No no no. It's not true. I Don't love her.
I Don't fucking love her. I only love Mirae. And I will only love her. No one can replace her. Not even her.