Chapter 15

No one's Pov

They both got down holding hands.
Everyone is already down stairs doing their own staffs but everyone's attention went to y/n and Taehyung

Yoongi: Seems like you both made up.
Jimin: Not only made up seems like we are going to get some niece or nephews.
Aria: Finally everything is normal.
Taejun : Noona Thank you. For saving me. I am glad Hyung married you.
Y/n: Ah come on my baby anything from you.
Taehyung : (Clear throught)
Y/n: Stop being jealous.

Everyone is happy except Eunmi.

Eunmi's Pov

I have waited for tae many years but first that Mirae came and now y/n.
Wait and see y/n what do i do to separate you from taehyung. He is going to be mine.

Time skip few days later

Y/n's Pov

Some days passed and everything is fine. My friends, brother and bts going along really well..
Bts started to like me and already accepted me as Tae's wife. Eunwoo apologise for disrespecting me and I forgive him because he was sincere. And We both have really good conversation and I find him really cool to hangout but he sometimes talk like and idiot and that was quite funny. Kayla and Sara has joined Sam and i came to know Tae was jealous about Sam being clingy to me. And I started to tease Tae for being jealous of Sam and Yoongi.
He is not only jealous of sam or yoongi,  he got jealous of every male around me including  Aaron. I still remember They both Were flighting who could cuddle me. Aaron being my twin he is always overly clingy to me from the beginning and Tae and Aaron keep bickering about it. Tae always complain about how Aaron Don't leave me alone.
And In this days i found Taehyung is Clingy,  childish, whinny baby with a soft heart. And he can change into a da-ddy at night. Besides he is caring and Protractive too. He has the sweetest smile and sometimes behave really weird.  I am loving his all new sides or i can say he was always like that just he was a mass but now he again come back to his self.
Jimin told me he saw this old Taehyung after 3 years.  Honestly speaking I am again feeling alive after 5 years. And These days I also notice Tae love child. He is totally into Sara. The way he treats Sara and play with her It makes me go Awe. He really wants kids. He said he wants five kid. Too much for me and It's totally early for us too. But yeah some day I want to start a Family with him.  But every thing really can't be perfect. In my Perfect happiness there is an Unhappiness named Eunmi. That bi-tch doest leave my tae alone. She is trying her all cheap trick to get Tae's attention.  This girl even trying to seduce Tae. Is she even allowed to do it??
Won't it effect her career??
This girl suppose to go back Korea but still is here. She is still here. She is totally getting into my nerves. And I Don't think i can hold my Anger anymore if she Doesn't stop with her act.

I was Thinking everything and going downstairs To the kitchen When a scene infront of my eyes totally take me in shock.  Tae is kissing Eunmi.

I just stop their staring at them.

Tae's eye widen when he sees me.

Tae: It's not what it looks like.

Y/n: Yeah definitely ( sarcastically) .

I am fuming in anger.
They break all the patients I was holding till now. I will show them why they really call me monster. 

Sorry for the short part.  I was just quite busy to write but still wanted to update the story. I hope you all will enjoy.