Chapter 17

Some days later

Y/n' Pov

This few days were really good and peaceful. And Eunmi went back to Korea.  Everyone is getting along with eachother. It felt like we were here for picnic not for work. And Tae is still having his time with sara. I guess i really should consider to give tae this happiness.  If It's with tae i wouldn’t mind to Have kids. But I am scared if i would be a good mother. But if tae helps me i guess I can handel anything.  I was thinking when i feel someone back hugged me.
Y/n: Tae, do you need anything?
Tae: yes.
Y/n:what?
Tae:You.
Y/n: Your flirting skill is like a 17 years old teenager. Who yould say this guy is 28 years old oldy.
Tae: I am oldy?? As if you are a Teenage. You are also same age as mine. Huh‌!!
Y/n: At least i look younger.
Tae: I look hotter.
Y/n: I am sexy.
Tae: Don't turn me on baby ( smirk) 
Y/n: Pervert
Tae : you are more prevert than me. You seduce me almost every night.
Y/n : If i could i might seduce you every moment... ( wink)   
Tae: That's it..
He picked me up and run to our bedroom.

Few hours later.

Me and tae were cuddling and watching a movie.
Tae: Baby
Y/n: hmm?
Tae: Do you remember we all are going for clubbing to night.
Y/n: Yes, Taerin aslo want us to meet someone.
Tae: Is it her boyfriend? ( Annoyed)
Y/n: No. It is someone she likes but haven’t confessed yet.
Tae: She better not confess
Y/n: Why are you behaving like she is a child. She is already 24.
Tae: I don't care. I don't want any man around my sister. Man Don't have good intention. I am man i know that.
Y/n: Really ( rised eye brow)
Tae: Hehe. I...i..... Its just that... ( Nervous)
Y/n: What kind of bad intention you have for me Mr. Kim?
Tae: Do you want to see Mrs.Kim?( smirk)
Y/n: Very Funny. But Tae You have to trust Your sister. One day she have to get married. So please trust her. She is an adult. She is like my baby sister too. I never had a sister. You already know i have 3 brother and a lot of cousin brothers but no sisters. And i got one after I marry you. And It's Taeri.  And trust me I want her to have all happiness. So promise me you Will support her happiness...
Tae : I am glad you consider my siblings like your own. You almost get stabbed while protracting Junie and You love and treat Riri like your own baby sister.
Y/n:Because the are my babies.
Tae: Anyways baby, wear something sexy tonight.
Y/n: You know guys are like" Don't wear sexy clothes" and never let their woman to wear something revealing. But you are opposite.
Tae: I Don't know why they do that. I am a show off type person. It's like look bitches this girl is so hot that she looks like she straight come out form hell but you can only look at Her but i can have her all by myself coz she only belongs to me. And besides you can protect your self from perverts and I can Protect you as well. So why not?
Y/n: Oh really?  ( rised I brow)
Tae: Baby Don't get me wrong. You look totally adorable and cute in this baggy clothes.  My love Won't change with your clothes. It's totally your call what will you wear. Even if you look like a homeless i would hold your hand and tell everyone this girl is mine proudly.
I just give you a suggestion. But It's not a judgment nor anything that i would force.
Y/n: Tae why are you so nervous. I know that already. And baby i am a person who love to dress up and give a lot of attention to their look.
Tae: Than why you dress up like this.
Y/n: I Didn't want you to fall for my looks or overlook my trueself for my beauty. I want you to see my realself. Do you know why i respect you more? Because regardless of my looks you Treated me as myself. You still fall for me and right now you are saying it doesn’t matter to you how i look. You still love me. I am really glad you excepted me the way i am.
Tae: I truely mean it y/n. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too and I will wear something sexy. You too wear something hot?
Tae: Okay baby...
Y/n: I think we should get ready.
Tae: Yeah.

Few moments later

Tae's Pov

I got ready and waiting for y/n to come out from wasroom.
Why is she taking so long.

That's when i see her coming out from the washroom. When I say her my jaw dropped. Is She real or It's just a dream. If i touch Her will she melt? Is this kind of beauty really exsist. Well i already know how much beautiful and sexy she is. But right now she Looks like she is not even a human may be a goddess. Shit She is making me insane. I keep staring at her...

The dress y/n wearing

Y/n's Pov I come out and see Tae is looking at me with wide eyes

Y/n's Pov
I come out and see Tae is looking at me with wide eyes. I am satisfied with his reaction. He is looking extremely good Himself. Damn I want to kiss him and do all the staffs right now.

Tae's look

We both are staring at each others when a knock on the door bring us back

Liam: Come downstairs.  Everyone is waiting
Tae: We are come.

Tae hold my hand and say.
Tae: You are looking Absolutely gorgeous my lady.
Y/n: You are looking handsome as well.

We both went downstairs and everyone jaw dropped except my friends and brother Because they are used too with my this kind of look.

Jimin : You are looking so fine Sweetheart ( Wink)
Tae: Yeah Jimin not with my wife.
Jimin : chill bro.

Yoongi : You are looking beautiful princess.

Y/n: Thank you oppa.

Tae hold my hand tightly.  I just laughed at his sulky expression.
He is cute. I love him so much.