Chapter 13

Y/n's pov

I was lying on the bed when I got to know Someone came to my room. I immediately recognized It was Tae. I pretended to sleep. He climbed into the duvet and back-hugged me. He snuggled into my crook. My heart skipped a bit. But suddenly he started to cry. I moved a bit and turned towards him. I looked at his eyes red and swollen.

No one's POV

Y/n: why are you crying?
Tae: I am sorry y/n.
Y/n: why are you sorry the??
Tae: I never tried to talk to you. I never tried to know you. I always thought about the promise I made to your mom and behaved unreasonably to you. Coz I promised your mother that I would control your rude, arrogant behavior. So I never tried to see things from your perspective. I am at fault y/n. I was confused about what to do. I a mess y/n. My life is falling apart. And without my realization, I hurt you numerous times. But I never meant to hurt you y/n. I Didn't know how to communicate with you as I feel hesitant about how to start a convo. And for my own problems, I never initiate a proper conversation with you. And never tried to know you. I made judgments by the information I got from others. I never asked your side of the story. Never let you explain yourself. It's my fault y/n. Please forgive me.
Y/n: shhh tae. I kindda understand your situation. So please Don't blame yourself. In some moment in our life wasn't really ours. We can feel vulnerable and broken. You are at your worst right now tae. Every people have the worst phase of life. It's normal.
Tae: so you forgive me?
Y/n: I was never angry with you tae. So I forgive you.
Tae: I love you so much y/n.

Y/n was taken aback by Tae's sudden confession but happy as well.

Y/n: I love you more tae.
Tae: so y/n will you give me another chance to prove my love to start over again with love and affection?
Y/n: I have a condition.
Tae: what condition? I will agree to anything you will ask for.
Y/n: jump from the bridge.
Tae: hah!!! O-kay. I guess.
Y/n: just kidding idiot. Promise me that you will share your all problems with me. The way you will share your happiness is the same way you will share your sadness. The way you will celebrate your success with me same way you will come to me and share your failure with me. You will never hide your problems with me. If you have some hard time at work or anything you can come to me hug me and say to me, "Y/n, I am tired, exhausted. I need your hug to recharge myself." Tae the way I would be happy to share your moments when you are at your highest in the same way I want to hold on to you at your lowest. The way I except the world-famous taehyung just believe me if someday Kim Taehyung becomes nothing I will hold on to that taehyung until he becomes something. So promise me you will never be scared to tell me any problem to me. Promise me taehyung you will trust me the way I will trust you. You will never make a judgment by seeing certain things or listening to half-truths. Whatever it will be you come to me and ask me and listen to my part of the story and explanation before making a judgment or decision. Promise me you will keep faith in me and be loyal to me.
Promise me tae.

Tae's eyes are teary. He became emotional by the words y/n have told him. He never thought y/n was this much mature and pure-hearted. He can die 100 deaths to be with y/n. That's it. He started to cry like a baby. What did he even do to deserve a person like y/n

Y/n: Tae what's happened? Why are you Crying?
Tae: Nothing y/n. I love you and I promise everything and I also promise to be a good husband for you and treat you like a queen. I promise baby, I promise. I love you so much.

Y/n: in return, I promise you the same.

Tae pulls y/n into a tight embrace. Soon tae breaks the hug and looks at y/n's eyes. Her eyes are sparkling like stars. Soon his eye goes to her lips. Y/n notices that Tae is staring into her lips. "Tae", y/n said. " Can I kiss you baby", tae asked. Y/n nodded and soon Tae crushed his lips onto hers. Tae hold her nape and deepen the kiss. It's their first kiss. They were longing for the kiss. They are kissing passionately. Tae pulled Y/n to his lap and started to kiss more intensely.
They finally break the kiss and look at her eyes. She is looking extremely gorgeous he again locked his lips with her. This time their kiss is rougher. Tae is kissing her hungrily. Slowly he leaves her lips and moves down to her neck. He started to suck her neck leaving marks. Y/n moaned a little. Tae started to get out of control. He removed his lips from her neck and looked at her eyes. "Babe, do you trust me? Will you let me go further? Will you let me take you to heaven and give you the best pleasure of life?" tae asked with hope. He is getting impatient but still, he cares for y/n's comfort and will, so he asks for her consent. Y/n nodded affirmatively and he again attached his lips to her.

Guys, I have good news for unholy readers. I am going to write some spicy staffs in next part. And yeah there will be a warning when it starts and ends so those who Don't like these unholy staff can skip it.

Keep reading