𝟏.𝟎𝟑 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

Florence's life was actually really peaceful, keyword was

Florence's life was actually really peaceful, keyword was. Since the interns moved into her house she never once had a quiet moment.

It was a rainy morning, it was around 4:30 am. Meredith was laying in bed, she was half asleep, suddenly she scared up. Izzie was standing at her foot of her bed.

Izzie looked down at the half asleep blonde. "George's room is bigger than mine." Meredith sighed. "Jamie's room is the biggest out of the three, it's not fair."

Meredith got up and tripped and fell flat o mehr face. She quickly got up and limped away. "I have the most clothes, I should have the biggest room." Izzie called after her.

"I got here first." George told her.

"It's Meredith's house, she should decide." Izzie argued with the shaggy haired boy.

"My room is like, two inches bigger than yours!" George exclaimed. Jamie left her room and watched the two argue, she sighed and walked past them down to the kitchen.

"You have a bigger closet!" Izzie shouted.
Florence who was still on her bed sighed. She slowly started to realize that she probably shouldn't have agreed to get roommates.

She threw the blanket of her. She got out of her bed and and out of her room. She watched just as Jamie, how the two argued.

"So? Why is everything always a competition?" George asked the bubbly blonde. Florence went back to her room grabbed a pullover and some jeans and underwear before she went inside the bathroom hoping to block the noisy interns out.

Izzie and George were still arguing as Meredith looked for clean clothes, pretty much ignoring the two.

"...put your clothes somewhere else!" George exclaimed. Izzie looked at him in disbelief.

"Everywhere else is filled with Meredith's and Florence's mom's boxes." Izzie went on to the brunette male.

"Meredith? When is your mom coming back to town anyway? Because maybe we can put her boxes in storage." George asked the blonde who was coming right out of her room.

"Or unpack a few things, make this place a little more homey. Maybe some throw pillows and lamps, a few paintings." Izzie suggested, it was like the two didn't notice how annoying they were.

"Oh, paintings would be nice." Florence couldn't believe what she was hearing she listened how the argument turned into a freaking alliance.

"Yeah! You have all this amazing stuff just packed away. In the back hall, I found this box with like a hundred tapes of your mother performing these amazing medical procedures." Izzie told her colleague.

Meredith walked back towards the bathroom. George looked at the woman in shock. "Really? We should watch them. Meredith, you want to watch—" he turned to the Grey sister but Meredith slammed the door of the bathroom into their faces. But just a moment she re-opened the door grabbed the coffee that was in Izzie's hand and closed the door again.