𝟏.𝟎𝟗 𝐌𝐜𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

Lying, was something Florence hated

Lying, was something Florence hated. She always hated it when someone asked about her mother and she would have to lie since her mother wanted that.

She was a good liar that for sure but that didn't mean she wanted to do it

And now every phone call of the nursing home and every lie she had to tell Derek and her other friend just hurts her more and more.

Florence woke up at around 4:50 am. It didn't even need an alarm to wake her.

She sighed slightly and rubbed her face. She then pushed the blanket of herself. She swung her legs of the bed and paused as her feet hit the cold wooden floor.

The former blonde stood up and walked out of her room into the bathroom right next to her room.

She turned the water on and began to wash her face. She quickly dried her face with an towel. She then took the cream and rubbed it into her skin. She quickly brushed her teeth.

She then walked out of the bathroom back into her room where Derek was still sleeping. The woman walked over to her closet and pulled an olive green pullover and an black jeans out of the closet.

Florence pulled her pullover over her head as her phone began to ring. She cursed as the the device made an loud noise.

"Hello?" Florence answered quietly not wanting to wake Derek up.

"Dr. Grey, this is Ms. Henry from the nursing home." An female voice ran through the phone.

Florence eyes widen. "Oh god, did something happen, is she alright?" She asked sorry clear in her tone.

Ellis Grey, wasn't a good mother, that for sure but that didn't mean that Florence or Meredith didn't care for her.

It's an feeling you can't understand. Wanting to hate someone you can't seem to hate no matter how hard you try.

"Yes, she is alright, it's actually about something else." Ms. Henry began.

Florence sighed in relief and interrupted the woman. "Can I call you back?" She asked but didn't wait for an answer. "I have to go now."

And with that she hung up.

Right after she placed her phone onto her nightstand, Derek stirred and turned his head to the red haired beauty.

He picks up his wristwatch up to see what time it was before he spoke. "My god." He groaned. "Who calls you at this time." He then put the watch back and sighed exhausted.

"Just someone with an wrong number." She muttered before she walked over to her bed and sat down for just an moment.

Derek saw his opportunity and snarked his arms around her waist before pulling her towards him.