𝟏.𝟎𝟏 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

The three of them were still running

The three of them were still running. The only got faster as they saw Derek Shepherd at the end of the corridor. "Oh, oh, Dr. Sheppard! Just one moment, um, uh, Katie competes in beauty pageants—" Cristina spike but got interrupted by Derek.

"I know that, but we have to save her life anyway." Derek spoke with a bitter undertone. He glanced at Florence before he looked back at the intern.

"Okay, she has no headaches, no neck pain, her CT's clean, there's no medical proof of an aneurysm—" she continued but got, again., interrupted by Derek.

"Right." Derek injected. Florence shushed him, Derek looked at her with furrowed brows an small smile on his lips.

"—but what if she has an aneurysm anyway?" Cristina asked him theoretically. Derek turned his head to the resident who nodded her head.

"Okay one, why are you here you aren't their resident...?" Derek asked Florence.

The blonde looked at him, she opens her mouth to answer and closed it again she tilted her head before she turned around to walk away to find her interns.

Derek looked after her and scoffed a laugh. The other two watched the interaction between them.

Florence turned back for a moment and sent the two a thumb up. Meredith smiled at her sister.

Henry, Valerie, Jamie and Jason sat together in a room. All their heads hanging over a book. All of them tried to find the cause for Katie's seizures.

Florence walked out not the room, "Hey, what are you doing?" She asked them, all of them jumped at the sound of her voice.

"What do you mean? We're searching for a cause for a cause for the seizures." Jamie answered and confused smile on her lips.

Florence frowned at that. "Haven't you heard, Shepherd already knows what happened to Katie, I don't know if he already chosen but I think he also already did that." She explained to them.

Henry looked up from the book with a scowl on his face, he scoffed, closed the book and left the room.

Jamie frowned at her mentor. She didn't know what to say, of course she was happy that the girl gets to live but she was also sad that she wasn't the reason.

Valerie just rolled her eyes, she could only guess who was that lucky to watch Dr. Shepherd.

If she really had to guess she would say Meredith Grey. Florence Grey's sister and Ellis Grey daughter.

Jason on the other hand just closed his book and kept his expression natural. He was not really sad but also not exactly happy that he didn't got to watch.

Jason and Valerie got up and left the room, the two of them wanted a break, a real break...well till the operation.

Jamie stayed seated, the frown still on her face. "I'm sorry that you didn't get to be in the OP with Dr. Shepherd. But there are going to be more opportunities for you guys." Florence spoke to Jamie, a sympathetic smile on her face.