𝟏.𝟎𝟐 𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭

Florence didn't know what was happening, after the moment her sister said she wanted to get roommates for the house, everything just went on mute.

"Florence come on, you have to admit that it's way too quiet here." Meredith continued arguing with her sister.

Florence exhaled harshly through her nose. "Yeah and that how I like it. I don't need some homeless colleagues in my house."

Meredith shook her head. "We could take money from them for living here." She suggested.

"Meredith why or rather how did you came to the conclusion that we need roommates. I lived her for five years on my own and I'm just fine." Florence sighed, she didn't see a valid reason to get roommates.

"If you think sleeping with as many men and woman as you can till you sleep with your boss one day is fine and healthy then okay." Meredith shrugged and turned away to get herself some food. "And you will probably move by the end of this medical year and work at another hospital, then I'll be still here and I'll be alone so don't do it for you do it for me."

It was quiet for a moment, Florence let her sisters words run through her head.

"Yeah okay bring the flyers to work." She muttered as she walked past her sister. Meredith smiles after her sister in victory.

The two Grey's arrived at the hospital and parted. Meredith walked towards the interns locker room and Florence walked towards the resident locker room.

Meredith entered the locker room a flyer in her hand. She pins the paper on the notice board.

On the wanted sign were some condition that the new roommates were supposed to have.

No pets, non-Bush-supporters and to Meredith's surprise no smokers.

As she asked Florence why she didn't want smokers if you consider that she sometimes smokes herself, she just answered. "We don't need another smoker, I do that enough."

Meredith called Florence to in interview one  of interests. Right now they were sitting in a small room an young blonde in front of them.

Meredith looked at her with furrowed brows as she spoke softly to her. "Look, I'm sure you're very nice, but I've very particular about who lives in our house and you're just not right."

"Why? Look, I'm quiet, no loud music, no parties." The interns asked the two Grey's.

Florence exhaled harshly through her nose "Where were you when the Challenger exploded?" She asked the woman in front of her.

"The what?" The blonde asked her, having no idea what the eldest kid from Ellis Grey was talking about.

"The space shuttle. Challenger." Meredith answered, not prepared for her sister to snap at the young blonde.

Blonde thought for a short moment. "Uhh, I think I was in kindergarten." She shrugged.

Florence smiled sarcastically at her. "There is your answer." And walked away leaving her sister and the stranger in the room alone.

"Sorry about her." She apologized before she left like Florence did.

Jamie stood in front of of the notice board. She kept her eyes on the flyer. She sipped at her coffee and she shook her head and left the locker room.

She joined Izzie, Meredith and George to walk with them on the corridor. "Uhm...Meredith?" Jamie spoke hesitantly, Meredith turned to her but got distracted by Izzie.