𝟐.𝟎𝟒 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

Did you ever had an habit? A routine of things that you just couldn't get rid of, it repeated so often that you just got used to it

Florence had a lot of habits. Like smoking when she's stressed or annoyed, biting her nails or going to joes after a bad shift.

So there she was sitting next to Bailey at the bar. Florence had her hands in her hair messaging her head trying to get her head ache to disappear.

"This day was just shitty." Florence muttered as she lifted her head and looked over to her friend.

"I can only imagine how you felt." Bailey muttered and took a sip from the glass that stood in front of her.

"Yeah," Florence hopped from her bar chair. "I'm going to the toilet. Protect my martini." The red head said and pushed her glas to her friend over.

Bailey just nodded a bit but didn't answer. Right as Florence walked towards the bathroom, the door of the bar opened and the neurosurgeon entered the bar.

Derek walked towards Bailey. He sat down on the stool Florence sat on just a minute ago.

Bailey turned her head to the neurosurgeon before she turned back to look over the bar. "I'm conflicted." He began.

"Do I look like I care?" Bailey asked and turned her head back to look over the bar.

She glanced into the direction of the bathroom and just hoped that Derek would disappear before Florence came back from the toilet.

"I just don't know what the right thing is. And the only person who would know this is the person who I'm conflicted about."

"Joe? do I look friendly to you?" Bailey asked the bartender that turned to the two surgeons.

"Oh you look like a little kitten of joy and love." Bailey tilted her head and shoot him an angry look. "Come on he saved my life."

Bailey rolled her eyes and lifted her glas to her lips again. She took a sip of the drink. "His first mistake. McDreamy sit with someone who cares."

Right as Bailey ended her sentence Florence came out of the bathroom. She stopped as she saw the neurosurgeon sitting next to her to her friend.

Florence frowned before she turned to the interns that were just standing by the dartboard. She quickly walked to the interns and pretended like she was with them all along.

She sat down next to her sister and put her hand in front of her face.

Derek was still talking to Bailey who still looked annoyed down on her glas. "Everything will play out right. Addison will return to New York and me and Florence will have another chance, right?"

Bailey looked at Derek with a slight grimaced expression on her face. "You can't be really that dense."