𝟏.𝟎𝟏 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

Florence walked into the gallery to watch the new intern perform at a surgery as she heard the new interns talk about O'Malley and his performance

She stopped and stared listening. "He's going to faint. He's a fainter." One voice spoke it was no voice she recognized, which meant it was none of her interns.

"Naaah, code brown. Right in his pants." Another voice began.

"Ten bucks says he messes up the McBird." A third and for Florence a familiar voice spoke up. It was Henry.

Meredith looked at Henry in disapproving manner, she started to like him a bit and then he makes such a comment, both of the Grey's didn't understand why people have to be so mean, to a colleague.

"Twenty says he cries." Cristina said, you could hear from where Florence was standing that she was smirking.

The voice of the one intern spoke again. "I'll put twenty on a total meltdown." Florence frowned.

"Fifty says he pulls the whole thing off." Meredith spoke, Florence smiled slightly. Everybody in the room looked at her, all of them stayed silent. "That's one of us, down there. The first one of us. Where's your loyalty?" Meredith asked with a scowl.

For a short moment it was silent in the gallery. "Seventy-five says he can't even ID the appendix." Cristina spoke.

"I'll take that action." Izzie agreed. The others also agree.

Florence walked into the gallery. "Okay, that's enough we don't take bets on how good someone is doing in a surgery." The interns looked at the resident with wide eyes.

The group watched as Dr. Burke walked into the OP. "Here it comes." Meredith told them, making all of them look down.

They watch George take the scalpel, the interns cheered from the gallery. Burke motioned for them to shut up.

Henry looked over to Meredith, he sighed and stood up and walked over to his resident. "Did you hear what I said?" Florence looked at him with a raised eyebrow "Are you mad?"

Florence sighed. "Why would I be mad?" Henry shrugged soundless. "He is not my intern he is not my responsibility and surely is not gonna be my friend."

"I don't know maybe...are you disappointed in me?" He asked with a slight frown.

"Yeah, a bit, not even one day, he the first one you have no right to judge. I mean it's not like you or any other of you been down there and yet you think you will do it better." Florence spoke, disappointed laced her words.

Henry looked down at his feet. "Oh don't act like you sorry, Gilbert, you knew exactly what you said there, I think you someone who knows exactly what they say so don't look at me like that." Florence said a glare overtook her features.

"But Cristina and Izzie also said something!" He told her, slowly getting angry.

"I don't care what they say they not my interns." Florence said to him. "When this is over you won't be on Katie's chase anymore. You will help me with the paperwork."