𝟏.𝟎𝟒 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

Attention a thing that many people normally liked and desired, when you have the attention it's all about you, your moment to shine

And when you in a relationship, attention is one of the most important things. Besides to be always honest and loyal.

Relationships can be beautiful and eventful, most people want them...But not everyone does.

Florence never wanted to be in a relationship or something like that, maybe it was because of the failed marriage from her parents. Or maybe because of her first boyfriend who was cheating on her.

She liked the attention Derek was giving her but at same time she was scared that he would hurt her like her former boyfriends.

So she made deal with herself she was gonna be a complete professional with Derek. And she she was hoping that he would try to do the same.

Florence was walking into the bedroom of her sister and saw her Meredith writing an check for the Roseidge home were their mother was in. "Hey what are you doing, i told you i would write the checks." Florence spoke.

"Yeah thought I would take some work of your shoulders." Meredith responded and putted the check into an envelope.

Meredith grabbed an small book that was on her desk. She opened it, it was an photo album.

She flipped through the pictures but stopped at an picture of two little girls in an small wagon. An man stood by their side while the woman who was the mom of the kids stood not in the back.

Meredith handed the photo album to Florence. Florence grabbed the small book with confusion on her face.

"Oh I remember that day, it was one of the only days mom took a day off." Florence sighed, just because their mom was there that day didn't mean it was a good day.

Out of the sudden Izzie stood behind the sister her or George's toothbrush in her mouth. She was wearing an top and underwear. "Coffee?" Florence turned her head from the intern to her sister.

Meredith just smiled at the older woman and turned her head back to Izzie. "Hello Kitty."

Florence laughed quietly and left her sisters room to go down to the kitchen to make herself a coffee.

She poured the coffee into her favorite mug. It was shaped and painted like an mushroom. She got this mug from her college friend.

Florence once got extremely angry as Izzie tried to use it, the grey sister knew that Izzie didn't knew that it was her special mug but still.

Florence walked towards the fridge to get herself something to eat. Jam, cheese, ketchup, milk and other things you shouldn't have for breakfast.

In addition to a few trivial foods, there was a pizza box from the previous day. Florence pressed her lips together and she weighed her option.