𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫

—

「 1.06 」

The feeling of being rejected is horrible. When you really liked the person, it hurts in a way you can't really describe it.

That's the reason Florence understood when people didn't try to ask their crush out.

What she didn't understand was that when a person is clearly scared of asking someone out but keep tip toeing around the person they like.

If she could she would just shout at George to stop tip toe around her sister and just ask her out she would but it was none of her business sie she let the man make a fool of himself.

Florence was laying on her bed, reading a book, the door to her room was open. The young blonde watched as George walked with two beers in his hands towards Meredith's room.

He knocked softly, as he did so, the door opens a bit to reveal an empty room. "She's not home, she's out with Jamie." The voice of his boss made George jump.

He quickly turned around, his eyes wide. "What?" He asked.

"You wanted to Meredith, she not here...as you can see." Florence sighed and closed the book and placed o their nightstand.

"No I wanted to see...you." He spoke hesitantly and held an beer towards her. The blonde threw the blanket of her self and slowly got out of her bed.

As she finally was in the era where she could reach the beer, she grabbed it. "No you weren't, but that's fine." She then took the bottle opener he had in his other hand and opens the cold drink. "Just so you know, I think you should tell her, she's to obvious to get it."

She placed the metal object on an shelf in the hallway and got back in her room, closing the door behind her.

「 1.07 」

It's been a few days since Derek been coming over every night. It was fun and that's all they needed for the time.

Yes, they had dates but they still haven't decided what they actually wanted to be, girlfriend and boyfriend or just friends having fun.

And as long as they weren't deciding what they were, they were just having sex without anybody knowing.

Or at least knowing with who, the blonde was sure that her sister and the other interns had heard her and the attending

The two surgeons were sleeping peacefully in Florence's bed as an annoying sound robbed the sleep of the couple.

Or we'll more Florence since she woke up and Derek continued sleeping like a rock. She quickly pressed the off button on her alarm as everyday.

She then groaned rubbed her face with her hands, before shaking Derek awake. Or at least tried.