Chapter 9

2 days and there are not a single information about Aether current location. Not even the cops could trace them. Xiao himself couldn't hand out more of Aether information to help since his lover is a blood sucking (cute) creature.

Xiao has been receiving treatment from the hospital since the incident and has recovered going on his way home. He stopped in front of their cafe that has been closed for a while hoping for once that god would give him a hint.

"Hello" a child voice was heard and xiao turn around looking for them before he notices a small kid standing next to him wearing a red theme dress.

"What are you doing here. Get lost, i have no time to think about looking for your parents" he had to much on his head right now to even care for another human being.

"but klee knew where brother Aether is.." xiao steps stopped. He turn around n look at the kid frowning and he finally remember the day they met Albedo for the first time at the festival.

Xiao grab Klee's arm "show me"
.
.
.
.
.
"Aether, eat" Albedo has been trying to feed Aether after sending Klee away to fish Xiao into their hideout but this blonde has been refusing eventho its obvious he's hungry and has been lying on bed with no energy.

It's true Aether couldn't move a single limb "Which psychopath would feed me with raw human meat" in Albedo hand is a bowl of mashed meats that has started to stink.

"But you're a vampire. So you dont eat but drink?" Albedo put the bowl down and start to take note. It seems like Aether has been a test subject for Albedo curiousity this past 2 days

Right now Aether only wish to see Xiao again and felt his warmth. His tears already run dry from the torture he gets yesterday after being shocked by some electric and was stabbed a few times but a vampire can heal theirself pretty quick however the pain is still there.

"Well I'll go-" Albedo word was cut of when a loud bang was heard from the front door. "oh.."Albedo leave the room leaving Aether behind who also switch his attention to the bedroom door wondering who could it be before he fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
The door opened and Albedo was there just like how Xiao wished. Klee rushed in before Xiao could react and he got dragged away by Xiao and was slammed to the wall. "Get in the room and give me Aether milk if you want to get out of here alive"

Confused Xiao was thrown into a room and as the door was locked he looked behind to see Aether asleep on the bed.

--------------------
Author's note

Give me more ideas. I mean yes they gon fuck after but more ideas so I can keep uploading. Im doing this cuz Im also waiting for scaramouche drip marketing and has been bz giving scara my attention ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽

-Arye-