Chapter 5

"Xiao quit it okay. Let's have a ride on the ferris wheel" they comeback to the festical after having lunch and a walk around the city for the fireworks but Xiao seems a little bit off. It's obviously because of the event this morning, he somehow got jealous easily and he doesn't even try to hide it.

Aether cant stand it anymore thus he grab Xiao's wrist and run towards the ferris-wheel location. They line up waiting for their turn and it was pretty crowded together with Aether height it's making him kinda lost in the crowd.

Aether tried to raise himself a bit to peek the situation at the front but some stranger slip in front of him cutting the lines. "Sir, plase start from the bacm. I got here first-" he tap on the stranger shoulder who's literally two times his size.

"tch.. get off me!" with a single push it caught Aether off guard throwing his small figure on the ground. He manage to react by using his palm to avoid the impact. A small scratch and it started to bleed off. It doesn't hurt but Aether can't help it crying. It's sad how Xiao doesn't show any interest, it's too much.

He stand up fixing his cloth, wiping his tear then he saw Xiao landing a punch on the guy face before dragging him to the front line. He was too stunned and everyone was too scared to stop Xiao. They end up being the first to ride it. Honestly it's embarrassing but there's good in it.
.
.
10 minutes has passed since the ferris-wheel started to slowly move them up. The ride would usually takes 30 minutes. Even though Aether is really enjoying the view and we're almost reaching the top where you can see the highest view.

While Aether was carefully observing the view, something grab on his waist slowly moving himself to set on Xiao laps. "Does it still hurt?" Xiao caress Aether's hand looking at the scar. "No. Not really" he answer simply.

Xiao land a kiss on Aether's nape apologizing tightening his hand around Aether feeling the warmth. It's about to start snowing soon. This is nice he thought. He wants to have Aether for himself all the time, he wish he can locked him up for himself so no one can even saw his locer face. But in reality rhat won't make Aether happy. It would scare Aether instead.

"Xiao we're on the top! I can see they're about to light up the fireworks" Aether move away from Xiao lap closer to the window eyes shininf excited to see them. Xiao shifts closer to have a view and the fireworks start to shoot up decorating the night sky with colours and spark. He turned to look at Aether noticing how his eyes shows reflect of the fireworks in his eyes. It's beautiful.

Aether can feel Xiao staring at him don't know whatever going on inside his head but a second after his ears caught Xiao saying something.

"Im gonna fuck you later"

----------------------
Author's note

Let me specify their height. Aether 159cm Xiao 169cm HEHEHEHHE

- Arye -