Chapter 3 (nsfw)

"Get down" Xiao opened the car door handing his hand telling Aether to walk out. Aether step out grabbing on Xiao's hand. They planned on going for a grocery shopping but in a pretty fancy mall with a lot of people. Not a surprise for Aether, Xiao choose that mall for a groceries shopping to tease him. But he's glad that at least he could hide his small flinch under his long coat.

Entering the mall and Aether is already sweating caused by the 3 vibrators stuck up his ass. The one holding the remote is Xiao of course and right now it's vibrating in normal mode.

"Aether, what do you wish to eat for dinner? I'll cook today" Aether look up to see Xiao waiting for his answer with a bright face proud of something. "U-huh... What about Miso soup? It's raining and I think we should have some soup!" trying to go on with Xiao sudden happy vibe when he knew he'd moan or flinch at any moment.

"Sure, then please grab some tofu for me. I'll look for other ingredients" Aether just nod and proceed to went looking for it. Doesn't took long before he found it. There's only one left for the brand they both always buy but before Aether was about to reach it another guy also was going for the same tofu.

"Oh I'm sorry, you can have it. I think you're here before me" Aether passed it to the guy choosing to give it up. There's a lot of other tofu anyway. "No no, you reach it first do you can have it. I don't really need it" the guy insist pushing it away.

Meanwhile Xiao has been following Aether silently, from his view it looks like they're being too... close. He pushed a button on a controller inside his pocket trying to warn Aether. The moment Xiao pushed the button-

"HaaAAa!" Aether accidentally drop the tofu and try keep his legs together shutting his lips with his hand dying of embarrassment. That was too loud, he can feel the vibrators inside him vibrating at highest speed leaving him drop on the floor."A-are you okay?"

Aether couldn't even look up, he's already wet and drooling. "X-xiao..mnngh xia-" he cry out Xiao name continuesly begging for it to stop even if Xiao couldn't hear him. The previous guy try to touch Aether but was stopped by Xiao.

He scoop Aether up and walk away like nothing happen. The vibrator was turned off, and Aether collapsed his head on Xiao's neck still embarrassed. Xiao is crazy for doing this in public.
.
.
Xiao placed Aether in the back seat laying down, locking the door and started to strip Aether revealing the pale skin of his and he can see the mess caused by himself between Aether's leg. Slowly Xiao rub his fingers on the pink wet hole teasing admiring Aether lewd face and small moans was heard.

"Aether... You need to get the vibrator out yourself" Xiao grap on Aether's inner thig pushing it up to have a clear view of the hole being stuffed. "aaAAhnn, I- I can't.." Xiao frown leaning closer "Push it out. How needy you are"

'push it out? Really! '  he palm his face before actually pushing the first vibrator out. Took him a lot of energy to push it out. "One out~ two to go-" Xiao couldn't finish his word seeing Aether carying and swesting all over.

"Hey, what's wrong. Was it too much?" he grab on Aether making him sit up facing him wiping his tears off. "H-home, hic.. I want to go home"  his cries got louder hiding his face into Xiao's chest still feeling embarrassed. Xiao pats Aether comforting him but at the same trying to pull out another two vibrators before going home.

"Hng-ahHn" Aether wrapped his hand around Xiao holding in just wanting to go home. "Shh, let me get this out" leaving a few pecks on Aether forehead before they drives home.

----------------
Author's note

Miso soup use tofu and seaweed right-?

-Arye-