Chapter 6 (nsfw)

Xiao rush into their room throwing Aether on the bed doing all the work undressing both of them. Aether let Xiao's hand roam over his skin starting off from his nipple. Xiao aims for Aether's ear teasing his earlobe making it sensitive for Aether before connecting their lips.

Xiao can clearly hear Aether small moan through their kiss sliding his hand under Aether gripping the slender waist grinding their bodies together. Sweats started to form heating up the air. Aether pulled away from the kiss taking a breath but Xiao take it as a chance sliding in his tongue interwining them.

Xiao's hand slide down between Aether legs playing with the pink hole. Every single touch left Aether twitching and squirming between him and the mattress. Not even a 10 seconds Xiao pulled out his finger rubbing his tip on it grabbing both of Aether's arm.

"Needy aren't you?" Xiao pulled Aether's arm pushing his dick in forcing the hole to stretch itself. "waAAH! X-xiao it's not loose enough!" ignoring Aether, Xiao proceed to shove in hitting Aether's sweet spot non-stop. Aether can't do anything but to be railed with no mercy rolling his eyes up unsure if it's pain or pleasure.

Xiao grin looking at how lewd Aether is while he keep thrusting into Aether's swollen hole. Leaning over biting on Aether's collarbone moving his hand to the inner part of Aether's thigs. "Xiao.. Im gonna c-come" took a lot for Aether to even speak out a sentence. His dick feel tingles realeasing pre-cum on his own abdomen.

"Aether.. Do you know I can go further inside you?" Xiao whispered slowing down his thrust on purpose. Those words leave Aether to shivers since he already feel full like this. Any further it would be entering his stomach.

Xiao can tell how Aether is terrified with it but he's out of his mind right now. He raise Aether waist higher pushing his dick deep. Aether let out a loud moan, tears starting to roll down his cheeks as his small hands struggle to reach Xiao. "If I cum it might won't ever comeout" Xiao press his hand on Aether's stomach imagining it full with his milk.

Aether cries got louder trying to escape. It's scary. He never seen Xiao this way. "Noo.. hic- stop Xiao I don't want-" Xiao slide in his fingers into Aether's mouth cutting him off making Aether gag from his action.

"You've been such a bad boy this week. This is another punishment. You're supposed to love it" Xiao land a few pecks before he devour the soft lips again filling Aether with his warm liquid. Aether scream through the kiss gripping on the bed sheets crying n finally doze off out of exhaustion.
.
.
Aether squirm under the blanket trying to get out. Hi sit up rubbing his eye. He noticed himself covered in hickeys. He sigh still exhausted from last night. Looking to his side seeing Xiao still asleep he snuggle himself hiding his face onto Xiao. It's already become his habit. The only way he feel safe from everything.

As both of the figures having their time on the bed forgotting about the packaging not being aware that the spider like robot and the pin on Aether's scarf is gone.

--------------------
Author's note

Shi :>

- Arye -