Chapter 8

'comfy....'

He wish to wake up but the comfort he's receiving is telling him to relax as if it's a safe zone. Though he sees nothing, Aether felt the slight cold touch on his skin everywhere around his abdoment. The surface on his back felt soft and light seeming to be a bed.

The gentle hands keeps roaming around his body sending colds. After a few minutes, Aether body was lifted up and someone sat behind him as a support before proceeding to wipe his down body part with wet towels.

"hngh...." his eyesight was hazy but Aether is aware of it and pushed the hand away. Squirming by himself trying to move, half asleep. "Do not resist, Aether. Im trying to clean you up"

"Xiao..?" Aether take a look on the person wiping him thinking it'd be Xiao but mother nature say no. It's the guy before, Albedo. But what could be the reason he's naked in someone else bed and got cleaned up.

Aether was about to speak up but Albedo hush him and promise to explain. "You spilled some of my stuff on your body and it was sticky so I had to clean it up. You were half asleep due to the drugs I gave you so its fine"

That was a quite an explanation for Aether...maybe "Where is Xiao? I don't remember you drug me or did something bad"

"I want to do some research about vampires so I picked you. Please behave yea" Albedo said that at last grinning and satisfied with Aether's reaction of fear since his identity is figured now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Limping his way to his personal closet preparing some equipments. His leg was injured but he got to find both Aether and Albedo. Not a single informationnof their location right now but Xiao choose to work with whatever he has for now hoping someone will send help.

Not long after a knock was heard from the door and Xiao was greet with a bunch of police with fierce look on their faces. "We've come due to a report of a dead body that is located next to you cafe so give us your corporation"

Shit, he totally forgot about the dead body for almost 3 days but think about it again, these policeman can give him some benefits in tracking Albedo. "I do know someone who might have done it to framed me. I have proof with how my house is messy and the injuries I had on my leg. I also wish to do a report of my lover who's gone missing"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aether was given a druf through UIV drip to make sure he can't resist any of Albedo actions. Albedo has been taking samples from his hair, saliva, tears and blood. His teeth pictures are placed on the wall which is creepy to be honest.

"I need one more thing from you but let's wait till your boyfriend comes since if Im the one doing it, I can guarantee my dick being cut off by him. Some milk is fine right?"

----------------
Author's note

I forgot wattpad exist that I havent been updating Im sorry T^T

- Arye-