Chapter 2 (slight nsfw n tw)

'it's raining...' he stood in front of the shop holding a black plastic bag inside full of blood packages. 'he's not here. Aether' Aether is supposed to wait for him but there's no presence of him at all. Guess he'll just went straight home.
.
.
He knock the door and calling out for the person behind the door to open it for him and a familiar face show up welcoming him with the most warm smile. "Welcome, sorry I got home first. It was raining but I made some coffee and I bring some cakes leftover!" Aether grab on Xiao's hand pulling him in.

"You need this first. You haven't had any today" Xiao hand over the bag to Aether. Those are human blood Xiao get for Aether. Yes he does the killing so Aether won't do any crime plus he had to since Aether is a blood sucking creature but Xiao is just a normal being.

Aether peek inside the bag and put it away. "I don't need those yet, come one let's have some hot coffee time" before Aetger could walk away Xiao stop Aether and pin him to the wall. Something is not right. "You reek of blood. What did you do while I was gone.." face fierce looking into Aether as if he's trying to eat his prey.

Deep inside Aether's already shaking. He forgot to clean himself after disposing the body and his outfit. It's not worth it to make excuses because Xiao is a walking lie detectors.

" I-I'm sorr-" not a second was given for him to explain and he's dragged by Xiao to the bathroom. He was thrown into the bathtub being told to undress. "Clean yourself, don't comeout until you get rid of those blood smell.." Xiao slam the door and walk away coldly. Aether's already crying in the bathtub, yea he might be brave enough to kill others but he respect Xiao as much.
.
.
He walk out in a robe walking towards Xiao sitting on the edge of bed waiting for him to walk closer. Xiao let Aether sit on his lap facing him "Why did u kill him?" a moment of silence before Aether speak up "He's a bad guy. He was trying rob me or maybe is targetting me for bounties. I have no idea how they know my face-"

Xiao grab on Aether's hair and pulled it back not satisfied with the answer. "You know you still can't kill. I teach you not to, I already give you what you need. Rely on me more Aether"

"Aaaahnn, Xiao I'm sorry. L-let go of me" he tap on Xiao's shoulder asking him to let go of his hair but instead his head is pushed to Xiao's neck "drink" shocked with those words Aether refuse "n-no. I'll never do that" but that won't stop Xiao. He continue to force Aether to drink his blood "I said, drink"

Tears starting to fall down Aether's cheek. Slowly he open his mouth and burried his fangs into the flesh gulping down Xiao's blood unwillingly. Xiao face started to sweat as his hand slide down Aether back and patting him on the head.

Aether pulled his head away not wanting any drop of blood anymore and is full enough. "You're done?" Aether reply with a nod. Xiao fingers touches his cheeks wiping down the tears forgiving Aether. In the corner of his eyes Xiao stares on the table next to bed with a vibrator on it. He already planned a punishment for Aether. Bad boy need to be punished don't you think?

------------------
Author's note

I'll make em go buy groceries with 3 vibrators in Aether hole HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*demonic senses has started to come alive

- Arye -