Special Chapter

"Lopez, Felize Ryliah Villasis. Magna Cum Laude"

Nagkagulatan kami ni Ryker nang iannounce si Felize as Magna Cum Laude

"What?!"

"Surprise" Felize said with a wide smile

"You, cunning lady. So proud of our doctor" Ryker said and pinch Felize's cheeks

"Mommy, later ka na umiyak" she said as she wipes my tears

Lumakad kami papunta sa gitna ng stage para ilagay ang medal nya sa kanya at tanggapin nya ang diploma nya

Today is her graduation, and she graduated as Magna Cum Laude, and I am so proud. After nito mag-Med School na sya.

"So proud of my eldest niece" sabi ni Erick, nang ibigay ang diploma ni Felize

"Thank you, Tito"

Instead of Ryker, si Erick ang humalili sa kanya kasi nga we need to be there for Felize dahil graduation nya ngayon. Hindi pumayag si Ryker maging guest speaker.

Inalalayan kami bumaba ni Ryker sa stage after kami picturan at niyakap ko si Felize

"I'm so proud of you, Ate. Super proud si Mommy sayo, ever since" di ko na mapigilan na maging emosyonal dahil doon.

"Mommy, ikaw po yung inspiration ko. I wanted to be like Mommy. You've been my idol ever since nagka-isip ako, and this, my medal, my diploma, it's all for you. I won't be graduating if pinalaglag mo ko, kasi thank you, my super mommy" Felize said na lalong nagpaluha sa akin

"I love you, our Doctor Ate"

"I love you the most, Mommy, ever since"

Pinakalma ako ng asawa ko, at nakinig nalang kami nang tawagin si Felize to have her speech.

"My fellow graduates, congratulations to us, we surpassed another hell" she started kaya natawa kami. "Admit it or not, College is one of the hell we need to surpass to be on another level of hell. Especially my fellow future doctors, this isn't the end. We will still need 6 years to study, and that's hellish, right? But, also, admit it or not, College is one of the most memorable experience for us, we met friends, I mean, not just any kind of friends, but, friends that we have while surpassing this hell, thesis, projects, exams, and all those sleepless nights, we have our friends. I am not a friendly type, I mean, I was, but, growing up, and understanding life as a mature woman, I started to not be friendly to everybody, but, I have lots of bestfriends, my mom, my dad, my baby sister, my uncles, my aunties, and my grandparents, they are the bestest of friends I will forever treasure. I have friends in school, vut, limited, only two I think, but, I survived, because I have my bestfriends with me. My parents being with me on my sleepless nights, helping me with my thesis, experiments, and even crying with me whenever I cry because of how difficult my course is. So, today is not about us, but, about our parents, for me, it's about my Mommy, my super mommy that always supports me since I was a kid up until now, my mom that my friends mistaken that is my big sister, because she's so pretty. I am dedicating my title and my diploma to you, Mommy, if not because of you, and of course Daddy and Cali, I won't be here saying my graduation speech, thank you for being the best mommy and teacher to me and Cali. You're the most amazing Mommy, Teacher, and bestfriend I have in my whole life. So parents, especially my parents, thank you, for being on my side, for my daddy for being my shoulder to cry on, because you guys always sees me crying in my room because of this hell, that's why you and Mommy decided to stay with me on my sleepless nights, to make sure I won't cry, and always cheering me up, you guys motivated me to be this woman standing in front of everyone. I love you so much! I won't be here if it's not because of you, so thank you so much! And in behalf of my fellow graduates, I would like to thank every parents and guardians that are here witnessing us as we surpass this challenge called College courageously. My fellow graduates, I am so proud of each and every one of us. Congratulations to us! Cheers to another challenge after this"