<Too Far Up>

(1497 Words)

"Everyone shut up for twelve seconds. What did you just say?", Minho asked.

The room went quiet.

"Umm...I'm dating a member from Ateez."

Chan, Felix, and the littles all clapped happily. Changbin and Minho looked at each other with the most "that was not surprising" look on each others faces.

"Aww, our babies are growing up...I'm going to cry.", Minho said, wiping fake tears.

Everyone hugged Seungmin, which made the happy puppy boy smile.

Minho looked around the room and decided it was his turn to make an announcement.

"Well I guess it's my turn. I'm in a relationship as well."

"Yeah yeah we know you love Han, sit down.", Seungmin said.

"It was that obvious?"

"More obvious than Felix and-"

"SHUT IT.", the boy yelled.

Everyone laughed, sitting back down.

The members have been getting closer over the past few weeks. Moments like this, with everyone in the living room together, sharing secrets and talking was more frequent than it had ever been.

Today was the fifth straight day of all three littles being in littlespace at the same time. We're the Caregivers tired? Of course. Was it so cute they had no choice but to love every moment? Also of course.

"Okay so we have six more months of forced isolation, what else can we do?", Minho asked.

Jisung looked at Jeongin, and Jeongin looked at Hyunjin.

They knew exactly what to do.

"Hide and seek.", Jisung said.

"You guys want to play hide and seek?", Changbin asked everyone.

They all nodded in agreement.

"Okay.", Chan said, "2000s and Jeongin go hide. Myself, Changbin, and that rabbit will go find you."

"You must want problems today.", Minho said.

"I do. Anyways, ten seconds. Go!"

The other five members got up and ran to various places in the house. The three searchers covered their eyes and counted to ten.

Upon reaching ten, they all went to explore the house to find their members.

Jisung was not a fan of being alone, or the dark. But he did like hide and seek.

He knew no one would be able to find him. After all, he managed to get into the attic. No one would ever think of looking up here.

"Hehehe, no one gonna find me up here. I best hider ever!", he whispered to himself.

On the second floor, Jeongin had squeezed himself behind Seungmin's wardrobe. It was a tight fit, and quite uncomfortable, but he had full confidence he would win.

Hyunjin was in a complicated situation across the hall. He was in Chan's closet, on top of a shelf, curled up like a sleeping puppy. He was trying not to make any noise as the footsteps of Changbin entered the room.