<A Choice Was Made>

(1021 Words)

"Oh hi..."

"Why do you sound like that?"

"It's nothing! Just...nothing."

"Lee Minho you tell me what is wrong right now or I swear-"

"Okay okay, I didn't want you to worry because I know you're talking to manager. But, Hyunjin is crying and he won't let go of Felix. I think he had a nightmare and now refuses to be left alone."

Chan let out a heavy sigh and shook his head. The manager had already made him very, very angry. Now he was away from his baby.

"I'll be home soon. I need to talk to everyone."

"I hate that."

"Hate what?"

"Your stern voice. When you say you need to talk to us."

"It's not as bad this time Minho. Just have everyone ready."

The two hung up.

Chan was currently in the passenger seat of the car of their manager.

"I hope you tell them what I said."

"I will."

"Chris, I know you're upset. But I'm doing this for the good of the group. People will ask questions and we can't have them worrying over those two."

"It's not fair! It's not his fault he's sick! Or Jisung!"

"And I understand that. But they have to perform. The show is in two days, that should be enough for them to get better."

Chan was holding back his anger. He knows that two days is nowhere near enough time. Hyunjin couldn't even come to practice today. Jisung even started crying during practice and they had to end it. This is not going to go over well with the others.

Meanwhile...at the SKZ House

Minho was sitting on the living room couch with Jisung, who was half-asleep on his lap.

Upstairs, Felix was laying with Hyunjin, who was still very upset. Jeongin was in there too, having become little on the way home, he was trying to cheer up his friend.

He did a little dance where he waved his arms in the air and wiggled like a worm. It did make Hyunjin laugh for a second.

Changbin and Seungmin were going back and forth between the rooms, making sure everyone was ready for when Chan came home.

"You think we could just meet in here?", Seungmin asked, sitting on the bed next to Hyunjin and Felix.

"Yeah, we could. Just be prepared to be squashed because we all have to sit on one bed."

Minho walked in the room a few minutes later, pulling Jisung behind him.

Hyunjin saw Jisung and started whining.

"What's wrong baby?", Felix asked.

"S-sungie! Sungie!", he whined.

Jisung lifted up his head and went over to the other little. Felix moved from his place as Jisung laid down next to Hyunjin.