<Spoiled Rotten>

"Appa. Appa. Appa. Appa. Appa. Appa. Appa."

"Yes...Innie...what is it?"

"Can we make ice cream?"

"Umm, sure. Chan can we make ice cream?"

The leader was carrying his own little around the living room, acting as a plane.

"Sounds fun. Even though it's kind of cold for ice cream."

Jeongin happily jumped up in the air. He ran upstairs to get all the others while the three in the living room headed to the kitchen.

Nome of them had any idea how to make ice cream.

"What do we need?", Changbin asked.

Chan put Hyunjin down and the boy just waddled around the kitchen touching everything.

Pretty soon a series of footsteps were heard. The first person to enter the kitchen was Felix, who had a smirk on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?", Chan asked.

"Seungmin is dating someone and I know who it is."

Said member entered a few seconds later.

"Don't Say a word. I could lose my job."

"So dramatic.", Felix replied.

They all gathered in the kitchen now.

Jisung sat on a chair next to Jeongin.

Hyunjin was fully trying to climb on Minho, who agreed to hold him.

Chan made a rule that the littles would sit out on this one. Since it was Jeongin's suggestion however, he could tell them what to do.

"Chocolate and strawberry, and vanilla.", Jeongin said.

"You want all three?", asked Changbin.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"You are very persuasive."

Everything was going well. Jeongin gave instructions and the other members followed.

Hyunjin and Jisung were just watching in silence. Their "appas" were focused on making ice cream for Jeongin. They needed to get their attention.

While the others were occupied, Jisung grabbed baby/toddler Hyunjin and led him from the room.

They went out into the backyard.

"Appas will come outside, if we use water!", Jisung said.

Hyunjin clapped at the word water.

Jisung picked up the water hose and pointed it in the air. He turned the knob on the wall and the water came shooting out.

"Wawa! Wawa! Play!", Hyunjin yelled, jumping around.

The water fell over them in a rain type way. Neither of the littles cared that it was winter, and they had just come out of the hospital with Pneumonia.

But their Caregivers did.

Inside of the house, Jeongin was finally noticing that his little friends were missing.

"Appa? Where Jinnie and Sungie?"

Everyone looked up.

They all looked around the room. It was completely silent until laughing was heard from outside.

Chan looked out of the window and dropped the spoon in his hands. He quickly ran outside, leaving everyone to watch Hyunjin and Jisung running around with a hose.

"How on earth did we not notice them leave?", Seungmin asked.

"Their quiet. Like little mice.", Felix said.

"What on earth are you two doing?!"

The littles stopped. Jisung dropped the hose.

Chan turned off the water and walked over to the two.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing?! You're both in big trouble! You just got out of the hospital! Do you want to get sick again?!"

Both littles stared up at him with wide eyes.

"We take our eyes off of you for a few minutes and you can't stay put?! Both of you, in the house, NOW!"

Suddenly, both littles burst out crying.

Hyunjin and Jisung both quickly ran past Chan and into the house. He rolled up the hose before following the boys back in the house.

The first person he saw was Seungmin. His hands were shaking and he was holding a towel. His eyes were fixated on the stairwell.

"Seungmin?"

The boy looked up at Chan before running up the stairs.

The other members were standing in the entrance of the kitchen, and stepped into the living room area when Chan noticed them.

"Guys, what happened? Why did he run away?", Chan asked.

"We can talk about that later. I think I know why the littles went outside.", Felix said.

"Why?"

"They probably felt like we were ignoring them. We were all paying attention to making the ice cream."

Chan sighed.

"It's our fault. We spoil them, and as a result they always want our attention.", Changbin said.

They all went up the steps.

The door to Seungmin's room was slightly opened.

Chan peeked inside and saw something that almost made him cry.

Seungmin was drying off both of the boys himself. Talking to them, and reassuring them.

"It's okay. I know he was angry, but he loves you, and wants the best for you."

"B-but we just wan be wit appas. Why they no talk us?"

"Sungie, baby, sometimes appas pay attention to other babies. They were making ice cream for everyone. They love you, always."

The littles hugged Seungmin.

"Now, let's get both of you changed, and I will play with you."

The other members quickly left the hall and went back downstairs.

Seungmin opened the door to see Chan standing there. Chan noticed the boy tense up.

"Seungmin, I'm sorry-"

"No need. I'm fine. Just...remembered something. It's okay. Want to help me get these two comfortable?"

Chan followed Seungmin and the littles to the bathroom.

"Spoiled...spoiled rotten.", Chan whispered to himself as he watched Jisung suggest a specific brush for his hair.