<Four by Four>

(1058 Words)
*not proofread*

Next chapter will be happier guys, I promise.

"What did the doctor say?", Changbin asked.

They were sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. They drove there as quickly as possible after Seungmin told Chan what the doctor said.

"Pneumonia. Jisung and Hyunjin have it, which means Chan and Minho have it."

The other three boys next to him all got quiet.

They had all just slept in the same room. They spend every waking moment of the day with each other.

Were they all sick too?

"Are we gonna get sick too appa?", Jeongin asked.

Changbin sighed.

"I hope not Innie. I really hope not."

Felix was tapping his leg on the ground. Seungmin noticed and put his hand on him.

"Are you okay?"

Felix looked at him.

"They have been dealing with untreated Pneumonia for weeks. Do you know how dangerous that is?"

They were all now looking at Felix.

"If left untreated, this can get very bad. Very, very bad. They could..."

He looked down, and his lips started to quiver. Seungmin hugged the boy as he started to cry.

"Felix they'll be fine. It's okay..."

"They could die! And it's all my fault!", he yelled.

Seungmin tried his best to reassure Felix it was okay. He didn't make them sick, Hyunjin was already sick before that night.

Changbin and Jeongin tried to reassure him as well.

Meanwhile, in the back rooms of the hospital, a different story was unfolding.

Jisung was laying on the bed.

Minho was holding his hand as the little slept. He wasn't feeling well himself, but to him, his baby was more important.

Hyunjin was next door, in a different room. Chan was in there as well.

"You two have to get better...", Minho said.

He let out a harsh cough.

The noise woke up the boy on the bed.

"Hyung? Are you alright?"

Minho smiled.

"Yes yes, I'm fine. How do you feel?"

"The medicine they gave me seems to be helping."

"That's great! Hopefully you feel better soon."

"You too *cough*."

A doctor walked in and Minho had to leave. He went next door to the room with Hyunjin.

He walked in and saw Chan pacing the room.

"Did he wake up?", Minho asked.

"No...not yet.", Chan replied.