Chapter 6

Chapter 6 : Finalized Decisions

━━━━━━━•◦ ❈ ◦•━━━━━━━

"You what?!" Kunikida yelled out loud, the revelation of who Dazai and Atsushi had run into seemed to have taken multiple years off his life. Dazai was having a great time messing around with Kunikida and his ideals However it wasn't the right time. All of the detectives met up in the hall of the church, the place Chuuya and Nyx had attempted to infiltrate, the start of Mori's master plan to get the Agency and The guild to wipe each other out so the mafia didn't have to lift a finger. After talking with Dazai, Fukuzawa had called a swift meeting to discuss their new mystery opponent who wasn't really their opponent as she had already stated she didn't want to hurt anyone.

"Her name is Nyx, or so she told Atsushi," Dazai continued to speak after Kunikida's interruption, "Most likely an alias she goes by,"

"Has she made her intentions clear?" Fukuzawa asked as he made his way to the front of the hall. Ranpo and Yosano sat on one of the benches while Kenji sat behind them smiling silently. Junichiro sat on the bench on the opposite side of them while Kunikida and Dazai stood in the open space beyond the church seats, they messed around and then continued to discuss the main topic of the meeting. Everyone was stumped as they hadn't seen her before and she had only made an appearance in the current war of the three organizations based in Yokohama.

"She says we shouldn't be useless and let the non-gifted get involved in our war, she even went as far as to give me some advice but it was so sexy!" Dazai told everyone in a loud but somehow hushed voice, he childishly whined desperately yearning to see the lady once more. Of course, this was just how Dazais mind worked, he saw a lady he liked, and he wanted to commit double suicide with her. The display earned him a whack around the back of his head to which he whimpered in pain. It took a moment for the idealist to stop scolding Dazai, in fact, it took him so long that Ranpo unfolded his glasses and gently hooked the arms around his ears and rested the frame on the bridge of his nose. He hummed to himself and mumbled the incoherent words 'I see' only just loud enough for everyone's attention to be transferred to himself, Dazai paused his tantrum and smirked, "Ranpos figured it out,"

"I've figured out...That she's with the Port Mafia, she owes them something," He explained leaning back in his seat and opening another pack of sweets he had saved for later, everyone remained quiet until Ranpo decided to speak once more, "It's a shame really...Such an intelligent lady would work well with the agency,"

There was a deadly silence that followed Ranpos comment but Dazai was inclined to agree.

"Alright then, Listen closely everyone," The president announced, his closed eyes opened with an intensity that urged everyone to focus on him. Everyone's attention immediately switched to Fukuzawa, even Dazais line of sight was entirely honed in on their president, the difference with him was he knew what the president was going to say since he was the one that mentioned it, his Fukuzawas sword rattled as his body became stiff, his arms folded as per usual, "Just as this lady, Nyx, has advised, we should protect the non-gifted at all costs, what happened today with Naomi should not repeat,"

"Although she probably ruined Moris's plan by protecting the girls like that...He won't be pleased," The suicide maniac mumbled to himself, shoving his hands deep into his beige trench coat pockets. "Ranpo is right, she would've been a great fit for the agency,"

Atsushi, whose belt tail was swaying behind him with god knows what science of gravity, raised one of his eyebrows questioningly and huffed, "Dazai, you say that because you want her to commit double suicide with you,"