Moving

You people wanna bury me early huh?

So here ya go-

New Zealand sat on one of the benches outside of the school. Australia and Fiji were next to him, bickering about one thing or the other. They rolled their eyes at both countries and went back to scrolling on their phone.

Suddenly, it buzzed. Belarus had messaged them.

《□》

BelBelRu: Hiiiiiii! U still waiting 4 your brothers?

KiwisAreAlsoBirds: Yeah obvi, it's only been a few minutes since u left me here.

BelBelRu: i know but maybe in those "few minutes" they would have showed up.

BelBelRu: it is possible yknow

《□》

New Zealand laughed to themselves. They could have imagined that it had only been a week since they had even met Belarus and now they were basically best friends. Not officially but maybe she also felt that way.

The two texted everyday and hung out in their various clases. Surprisingly enough, Bela was way ahead of most of the topics that were being taught and usually fell asleep or zoned out of the lesson. Then afterwards if NZ was having trouble she would help out.

New Zealand had also grown to like Kazakhstan, it was obvious he was protective of Belarus from the sideways glares he shot at the others during the first few days. Now though he lets Belarus do her own thing. Sometimes he and Mongolia will hang out with the group, but the two of them end up going away to do their own thing.

NZ was also wondering about that day though, when Bela called them for the first time. They tried to ask about it but she just shrugged it off as nothing. Her and Kazakhstan had some freeze between them now. Zea hoped that everything was alright...

Zea? Oh yeah Zea. That's Belarus' nickname for New Zealand now. Since they call her Bel. Funny to think how it actually fits.

New Zealand looked up from their phone again, checking for the vans that America had supposedly rented for the occasion. Australia and Fiji weren't by them anymore, an ice cream truck was parked nearby so the two had gone over to it.

"Hey mate!" Australia called out to New Zealand, meeting their eyes. "What flavor do you want?"

"The same one I always get!" They replied. "Hokey Pokey! Or Honeycomb Toffee if you don't know what that is!"

Australia rolled his eyes and nodded, looking back at the vehicle.

NZ went back to texting Belarus. Fiji came back and handed them the ice cream. New Zealand grinned and took it happily, holding the phone in one hand and the ice cream in another.

《□》

KiwisAreAlsoBirds: ok it is

KiwisAreAlsoBirds: sue me

BelBelRu: i might take you up on that offer

KiwisAreAlsoBirds: lol XD

BelBelRu: i just got home rn, annnnnnddddd Russia and Ukraine are not home yet

KiwisAreAlsoBirds: so?

BelBelRu: call South Africa and tell her to bring a bottle of champagne

BelBelRu: we're partying tonight B)

KiwisAreAlsoBirds: lqlsnwkbdbakbz dka dkansjjsjjsbdjbs no.

BelBelRu: whyyyyyyy i have freedom for at least 3 hours now????