26 | #WWCD?

It isn't my first time in a club, yet the environment still feels so foreign to me.

The bartender hands me my drink— a Coke, because I can't afford to get drunk tonight— and I spin on my stool to lean my back against the bar.

With it being a weekday night, Black On Black isn't as crowded as I assume it would be on the weekends. The picture of Lee Taeyong Haechan had showed me is now ingrained in my memory, and I find myself scanning the dance floor every so often to try and locate the club owner.

My eyes land on Mark instead, the boy standing at the far corner of the room. True to his words, he's already looking at me.

"You good?" He mouths, and I nod, even though I know full well that I'm not.

I'm not sure what to expect from Lee Taeyong, but I imagine nothing good would come out of it anyways since I am expected to dabble in a conversation about drugs, and not something as simple as the weather. I shiver involuntarily, and I'm not sure if it's because of the sudden shift in temperature or my nerves.

"Cold?" A deep voice rumbles beside me, and I glance to my side.

Alas, the red-haired man that I had just been looking for is now right next to me.

Lee Taeyong looks expensive in an black shirt and blazer, the simple silver chain resting on his sharp collarbones glimmering together with the lone hoop on his right ear under the dim lighting of the bar. His fiery hair is gelled and push upwards, revealing his clear forehead that I have to admit I envy.

He smiles down at me as he awaits my reply, and I instantly start to panic. My mind instantly goes back to my multiple 'crash courses' with Haechan on how to properly act and look the part I'm playing right now, and it all boils down to one question: What would Chaerin do?

"Not anymore now that you're here," I blurt, and I hope he doesn't see past the fake smile on my face.

Luckily, Lee Taeyong doesn't seem to catch on as he chuckles, and I can't help but to let myself momentarily get lost in the deep vibrations of his laugh.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be here all alone." He turns back to face the bar, waving a hand to call for the bartender. I follow suit, and Mark is now out of my sight.

"I'm just looking for some fun," I quip sweetly, and I am desperately praying that the booming music around us is loud enough to mask the nervousness in my voice.

"What kind of fun?" Lee Taeyong rests his arm on the bar as he now faces me, raising a slit eyebrow.

"Hm," I pretend to ponder for the sake of buying time, because I know the growing smirk on this man's face could only mean trouble. "Something to help me let loose?" I bat my eyelashes (puke), and a glimmer appears in Lee Taeyong's eyes. Without breaking our eye contact, he lifts his glass to take a sip of his gin, and that is when my eyes catch something that makes my heart burn in anxiousness.

On his partially-exposed chest is a tattoo— a tattoo of a cherry, to be specific.

Except, unlike the other two that we had discovered, this one comes in the form of two skull heads conjoined together with a stem that meets at the top.

Cherry lips, cherry bomb, and now a cherry skull. Does this make him the boss of Neo Seoul?

Lee Taeyong seems to notice my gaze on his chest, and I quickly muster up my best sultry smile as I reach out to the lapels of his blazer, dragging my palm across the material as I feel his hard muscle under my fingers.

Fuck you, Lee Haechan, I internally curse.

I'm not sure where this sudden surge of confidence had come from, but based on the growing smirk playing on his lips, I'm glad it's working out in my favour. I guess the drama elective I was forced to take back in high school is useful for something after all.