CHAPTER 9

Abby was sleeping, she was feeling very tired since her sister entered the silent city, she had just managed to get out of the infirmary where she had glimpsed Alec sneaking out, probably to save Simon, Abbigaël had decided to trust him and help him get out without anyone seeing him. She had spoken for five minutes with Hodge who had asked her what had happened, why she was feeling so bad, or if she had seen the faces of the two members of the circle. She answered the questions with a little hesitation, during their conversations Abbigaël always had the feeling that he was trying to manipulate her which she did not like because despite the situation she was beginning to feel safe at the institute. She went to bed in her sisters room being the closest and most knowledgeable that it is where Clary and Simon will go on the way home and so she could find them there, she fell asleep the moment she laid her head on her cousin.                                                                                              She dreamed, or relived memories rather: 

Abbigael and Clary were sitting on a couch, they were seven years old, this was the second time they visited Magnus. Clary was calm, sitting down drawing for Abby, always moving. Magnus had his hands full making juice. He must have already told Abby not to jump on the couch repeatedly. When Magnus came back to the living room, Clary was sleeping, he placed a little green blanket on her so she wouldnt get cold. Abbigael came up behind Magnus and grabbed his leg. She asked him where her mother was.

-Why, she left us with you, and why I dont remember the last time we met before we met again today. She always had to put her hair back on. 

-Your moms with Luke.

-They're kissing I knew it.

-Dont say that, after your mother will think I taught you that. She laught.

-When I grow up I want someone like Luke.

-A prince, asked Magnus. 

-Heu gross, no, I dont want a prince, I want someone who fights for what they want. And that person will have blue eyes.

-Blue why, blue

-Because I like blue. Abby stood in front of Magnus to look him in the eye, he was so tall compared to her. 

-You can do to me the same as your eyes.

-I dont think your mother agrees with that.

-Please, I want glitter in my eyes too, just like you. After promised Magnus shed be calmer if he put the glitter on her eyes. He took Abby in his arms and put her on the table so that they had their heads at the same height, she closed her eyes while he applied her red and blue glitter. After finishing, Magnus made an ice cream appear and gave it to her. Abbigael sat on the ground in front of her twin and started the ice cream, then after eating half she woke up her sister and gave her the end of the ice cream. Some time later Jocelyn arrived, she was so young, it was strange to see her like that again. Magnus took Clary putting her on a chair with a rope to hold her in place, Jocelyn and Magnus paying attention to Clary as Abbigael watched. Magnus waved his hands and a dark blue mist came out, he did something to Clary, she knew that after finishing with her sister he would do it with her too. She left quietly so that he would not notice her. Why her mother let him do this. Clary had to wait outside the door. It was Abbys turn, she was struggling. Magnus did the same as with her sister. And she remembered nothing, she liked to spend time with Magnus the more they grew less they saw him. Magnus was funny and not like the others, he treated them like his own little sisters. He taught them so much over the years, how to do makeup, how to do hair, how to make someone fall in love.