CHAPTER FIVE

Clary woke up when she heard her phone ring, it was Simon, it made her happy, even though they could no longer trust their dad, their mother who had been kidnapped, Simon was always there like old times, Abby had fallen asleep on the little chair, she must have been drawing and fell into the arms of Morpheus. Abby began to wake up in turn, while Clary answered the phone, Simon completely panicked. They rushed to the control room to see through the windows whether Simon was in front of the church.

-Whats going on? And hello to you. 

-I wonder how long I will last with your arrogance, replied Abbigael, greeting Jace, which, as usual, made him laugh, "All the laughter" thought Abby. 

-And I with your impertinence, he is your friend, it is already ten minutes that he is in front of the door like a carrot, Jace Abby and Clary went towards the door, Jace took out his seraphic dagger. 

-Youre not going to kill Simon, because I know I owe you because you saved my life, but if you try to kill Simon, Ill smash your face. 

-I should try, I could finally see what youre really capable of, without her being able to explain to herself the fact that Jace thinks shes capable of more pleased, little question youll hit me until Im no longer a danger 

-So dead, finished Abby

Or until you, your sister and your friend can leave? 

-Until we could leave, instinctively replied Clary, who was already going out. 

-Until I am dead is not, asked Jace, even if he knew the answer.  

-Yes, replied Abby. You asked me his questions because you intend to kill Simon.

-Protect the earthly and kill the demons it will eventually go in, your friend was followed, and this man who killed my father. 

-You see it as a personal matter.

Clary was in Simons arms, Bi and Jace were still talking when a harsh and stern voice shouted the name of Abbigael Jace beating with the man, and Abbigael and Clary were watching the scene, Clary knew that the lesson Isabelle had given him the day before would be of no use, and Abby did not want to interfere in Jaces life but had instinctively put herself in front of Clary and Simon to protect them. He ended up killing the man.  

-Hes dead, asked Clary, terrifying.    

-Who died, added Simon, who was worse off than Clary. 

-Can you get rid of yourself, so that our friend doesnt think were crazy," asked Abby quickly.

-You know if your sister has drug problems you didnt have to hide it from me, whisper Simon to Clary so Abby wouldnt hear them. 

-Thats who, according to the girls from last night, it cant be your boyfriend, maybe your sisters boyfriend, at least he doesnt really seem to think youre sane, he even thinks youre capable of taking drugs. I have to worry about you taking drugs, Jace was now visible to everyone, he looked like Simon. 

-I dont do drugs. Simon and Clary were small, Simon was a bit ashamed, the way Jace had put the facts did not really show that they were friends since childhood and yet he could not help but think that she takes or could take drugs. They all went back inside the institute. 

Jace took Simons arm and used his stele to mount the institute at Simon, which is not visible to the earthly eye. Simon asks a lot of questions without a tail, or a head Clary took it upon himself to answer slowly. Jace very annoyed by the situation spoke in her beard probably to insult Simon who knows and under other circumstances Abby would have found the situation funny. And Alec arrives in the room very close followed by Izzi, she introduces herself to Simon who is no longer able to look away. While Alec and Jace discuss the fact that there are new earthlings in the institute.