WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE YAOI (But Red sucks at writing so yeah)

John awoke to find the other side of the bed not empty.

He smiled and looked at Sherlock through the grogginess of the early morning. He looked so peaceful when he slept. That air of arrogance and sarcasm was completely washed away, leaving behind a beautiful face that looked much younger and more vulnerable.

His ebony curls fell over his face in the most adorable way possible, and the morning light cast shadows on his cheekbones.

He was perfect.

John reached out to brush Sherlock's hair out of his eyes when-

"Alright there, John?"

John cried out in surprise and jerked his hand back as if he's been burned.

Sherlock's eyes flew open and locked onto John, who blushed as he always did when Sherlock looked into his eyes. The detective sat up and grinned, and John had to take another moment to marvel at the small hint of muscles on Sherlock's abdomen, and his strong, powerful arms.

The laugh that followed John's reaction was deep and amazing an the doctor couldn't help but laugh along with him.

"I'm bored." Sherlock groaned, flopping back down dramatically.

"Well, I know something we could do."

---------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't know how to write what you and I both know should happen and most likely want to happen. Anyone want to help me? Please? I am so bad at that stuff -_-"

Reddy-Red-Red XX

(I really like the name Red, but no one has called me that D: Sad Red :( )

EDIT:

PS: I'm sorry for the short chapters but it's all I can do. Let me know if it pisses you off and I'll try to upload more. :)