Red Pants, ya butts! (Also DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!)

"I know something we could do."

Sherlock pulled back in surprise. Was John..-his John- suggesting-

"U-um..." Sherlock stammered.

"What's the matter, Sherlock?" John said softly, crossing his legs and facing the detective, who followed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I...I-Ive never done... that...before...ever." He mumbled, looking down, embarrassed.

A gentle finger touched underneath his chin and lifted his head to meet John's eyes. The doctor smiled, moving his hand to brush Sherlock's cheek. John's thumb moved gently over the bone and Sherlock closed his eyes, leaning into his hand slightly.

"It's okay. We don't have to." He smiled reassuringly. "Shall I make some tea?"

At that Sherlock's eyes snapped open and he leaped out of bed, pushing John back down. "NO! I will make your tea!" He shouted triumphantly in an attempt to make it up to John. John smiled, then looked at Sherlock's crotch. John giggled, for Sherlock hadn't realised what he was wearing.

"What?" The detective asked, confused.

John suddenly burst into loud guffaws. "Sh-Sherlock!" He managed to gasp out between the laughter, "Y-your p-p-pants!" He continued laughing, his face going red and his eyes watering.

Sherlock looked down. He was wearing...

...John's pants.

John's red pants.

John's red pants which were too small for him.

"Oh, bugger." Sherlock muttered, turning an adorable shade of pink and snatching his dressing gown off the back of the door, hurriedly putting it on.

John finally stopped giggling and lay back down on the bed. "Go on, then, Mr. Red Pants. Give us a twirl!" He laughed to himself and turned over, while Sherlock scowled and went to the kitchen to make the tea.

---------------------------------------------

When Sherlock returned to John's room with a tray of tea, he'd stopped laughing, and was looking down at his phone, his cheerful smile wiped from his face. His eyes were sad and his mouth was pressed in a thin line.

"John?" Sherlock said worriedly, setting the tray on the bedside table and sitting next to the doctor.

After what seemed like an eternity to Sherlock, John finally looked up to him. His eyes were wet with tears threatening to spill over, and his bottom lip trembled so slightly only Sherlock would have noticed. He held out the phone.

"Can you explain this?"

Sherlock almost had to choke back a sob as John's voice broke on the last word, but the only emotion he showed as he took the phone from John was the furrowing of his brow. He then noticed it wasn't John's phone, but Sherlock's. Wordlessly, he looked into John's eyes for a brief moment before reading what was on the screen.

Last weekend was fun. When can I see you again? xx

Disgusted and confused, Sherlock looked at the signature of the text.

JM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi. I'm back after a little while of no updates.

I hope you like this cliffhanger. I assume you all know who "JM" is, right? MIIIIIIINDFUUUUUCK

Sorry the chapter is so short. I had to whip something up, or else I'd go insane from lack of writing. I hope you'll forgive me.

I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up, but just know I won't be finishing this story for a long time, so don't ever panic I'm going to spring an ending on ya.

@ScarlettHeart's first chapter of our story "Dorm 221B" Is finished and she's going to post it soon, I think, so keep an eye out for that one. Remember, it will be posted on her profile.

Also, I'd like to do a kind of Q and A type thing, so if you'd like to ask me some questions I'll answer them and put it in a new chapter. You can email me at caitken97@gmail.com or kik me at MrRedHat. You can also just message me here.

That's all, Minions. I'm off to play Tomb Raider now!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Oh yeah PS Sorry no yaoi I'm uncomfortable writing that as I know my dad is reading this (or he smells like dog buns and has forgotten about that. If so, FUCK FUCKITY FUCK.) But if you ARE reading then please ignore the word fuck :D.

Laterz!

Red~