Outing Part 2

John blushed as Sherlock grabbed his sleeve, the detective's cold hands just brushing against his, and he hoped his friend wouldn't notice, though Sherlock rarely misses anything.

"Okay, Sherlock! You don't need to drag me, I'm following you!" John laughed as Sherlock opened the door to the shop, the tiny bell giving a small 'ding'.

"Oh, right." He mumbled, letting go of John, and he wished he hadn't said anything. He missed the contact.

They approached the counter, where a young Japanese woman smiled brightly at Sherlock, and he proceeded to speak in Japanese to her, purchasing something he wouldn't let John see. John scowled. He hated the female attention that Sherlock always seemed to get.

John had decided, in the cab ride over, that he was no longer denying his feelings for Sherlock to himself. He was completely and utterly in love with Sherlock Holmes, and it killed him.

Because he would never love him back.

'Married to his work'. John thought.

"Hmm?" Sherlock said as the lady handed him a small brown package containing their purchases.

'Shit.' John thought. 'I didn't mean to say that out loud.'

"Nothing. Let's go, then, and see what this hobby of yours is."

The corner of Sherlock's mouth twitched into a smirk and he hailed a cab. He never seemed to have trouble with cabs; they /always/ stopped for him - perhaps that was Mycroft's doing. He /is/ the British government, after all.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: don't kill me for a short chapter, the next one is coming up shortly. I'm writing it now. Don't fret, friends. This is just to satisfy you for a little bit because I haven't updated since....er....well, since the last chapter came out, okay? Jeez.

I'm in English class and my teacher is totally cool. I finished my narrative 3 weeks early and she's letting me write gay fanfiction on my phone. Win!

Though she doesn't actually /know/ it's gay fanfiction. Oh well.

Probably best she doesn't know. This story will get....

Sexual.

I'll leave you with that thought :)

Red xx