What is this?

A/N: hey, sorry for the long wait. I've been busy/lazy. It's half eleven here and I'm really tired but ill try and whip something up :)

Red~

PS. Sorry, Dad. The readers want what the readers want. You /may/ want to skip this chapter.

---------------------------------------------

Stop. Stop it. This is wrong.

Shut up.

No... This is wrong, you shouldn't do thi-

SHUT UP.

This is very bad.

No...

It was /so good/.

John flung his arms around Sherlock's neck, his fingers knotting themselves into that dark mess of curls that he'd longed to touch.

Sherlock's right hand moved to cup one side of John's face, while the other snaked around his waist, causing John to shiver in pleasure. Sherlock's large palm pressed against the small of the doctor's back, moving their bodies impossibly closer together. John's chest melted against Sherlock's, both their hearts ramming furiously against each other.

Sherlock's tongue grazed John's lower lip, asking permission. John eagerly complied, and their kiss deepened, a tiny moan escaping Sherlock's lips. John couldn't help but delight in this small show of humanity.

Unfortunately, humans /do/ have to breathe, so after what seemed like an eternity, they both broke away from each other, panting.

Sherlock leaned against the edge of the booth, his dark brown hair disheveled and his..amazing..lips very swollen. His cheeks were very pink and his eyes were wild; his pupils blown wide.

"Well..." He breathed.

John laughed once. More a small chuckle of disbelief than a proper laugh.

"So, um.." John said, looking at his hands.

"That was.." Sherlock said.

John couldn't think of anything to say. His mind was racing and wow, his hands were really interesting. He looked up at Sherlock. The detective's eyes were wary, worried. He thought he'd done something wrong.

"Shall we, erm, go...then?" John said, his eyes darting down again.

"Look at me, John."

John couldn't. He was so embarrassed.

"/John. Look at me./"

John looked. Sherlock smiled a small smile, one of the genuine ones he rarely used, a smile that he only saved for one person.

"Sherlock, where do we go from here? What /is/ this?"

We're they dating? Was it love? Was it mere attraction or lust? John hoped with every fibre of his being that it was the former.

"Whatever we want."

---------------------------------------------

DAD IF YOU ARE READING THIS I WILL TELL AUNTY TRACEY YOU READ GAY FAN FICTION OKAY

Okay.

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?!

Got a bit...

Steamy.

It will become more so so don't worry, friends.

BAI!

Red~

OH!

PS: I'm looking to collab, so please email me or send me a message if you'd like.