All My Life ch. 5

~~~~~~ Avery ~~~~~~

*One of my favorite things to do as a human was sleep. Since I can't do that as I vampire, I like to just lay on my bed, on the ground, on the couch, anywhere comfortable and close my eyes. Pretending like I'm sleeping, and almost doing it. My favorite place though is in Zayn's arms. *

He wrapped his arms around me, I curled into his side. My head on his chest and arm around his torso. He kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes as he began to play with my hair, twisting his fingers through the long strands. Untangling little knots. I closed my eyes and tried to think about nothing, like I did when I slept. Hours passed and I barely noticed. I opened my eyes when I smelled food and heard voices. I turned my head to see Zayn was still laying next to me, smiling like a fool. Just then, Sage burst through the door. Followed closely by Harry, Beth, Liam, Layla, Louis, Niall, and Violet. Sage held a plate with one cupcake on it. It appeared to have 19 candles on that one small cupcake. They all began to sing happy birthday. I smiled and if I was human I would have blushed like mad. When the song ended, I blew out the candles. Immediately after the candles were out, Zayn kissed me quickly. I looked at him puzzled and he just shrugged and smiled.

Then he said "What did you wish for?"

Sage piped up, "Yeah! What did you wish for?"

I began to say "I wished-" when Isabelle slunk by. She poked her head in, weakly smiled and nodded to me, shot daggers of pure fury at everyone else. I'm not sure what they did, but she was always angry with them. Maybe it was about Josh, I would probably never know. I smiled and nodded back. Zayn waved, she ignored him. I'm not sure what I did to make her like me either, that one I would like to find out.

********** sorry it is so late, so short, and not very well written. I have been SUPER busy lately. I tried to make it as good as possible but I'm having a bit of writers block so if you have any ideas just let me know :) thanks again for bearing with me and reading my story! I'll try to update again soon!**********