𝟐𝟒

❝I'll walk you home, it's almost night

I'll walk you home, it's almost night.❞

He says as he straps a leash to Layla.

Soohyeon seemed unbothered about it, and she gave a slight nod in response.

Alright, Thanks,❞

After leaving the pet daycare centre, they began walking in the pedestrian lane.

There, The sun is setting in the sky, giving an orange and golden hue to the metropolis.

I live near here, we don't need to take the bus,❞

Soohyeon begins the conversation by looking over at Jake and Layla.

Oh, Alright,❞

Jake answers with a faint sadness, thinking that if her house was a little further away, they could spend more time together.

Soohyeon, on the other hand, looks back at them and starts to be fascinated since the scene in front of her is ideal for photography.

Where, the sun's rays are illuminating the two retrievers, causing them to glimmer.

However, Soohyeon is hesitant since she does not want to ask Jake to snap a picture of him.

Uhm... Jake?❞

She decides to break her wall of thoughts and have a go.

He stopped walking as soon as he heard her call his name, leading Layla to do the same.

Yes?❞

He asks, staring her in the eyes.

Can I... uhh, take a photo of the two of you? Don't get me wrong, it's for a...

reference❞

She rambles and tries not to sound as if she wants a picture of him.