⓪⑧ ⓪⓪⓪

✆☏11:35 p.m

✆☏11:35 p.m

By the way Soohyeon, you still didn't tell me about your birthday.

His remarks serve as the spark for her insight.

Oh, it's next month, the 11th... 

She utters, unable to believe that she has blurted it carelessly.

That's like... 16... 21... 30 days left? Damn. 14 days close to Christmas 

He adds.

Mhm...❞

He hums in response, his eyes never leaving the clock.

Ah... there are 24 minutes left... Wanna play something? Like truth or dare? Or maybe QnAs? I want to get to know you better.

He uses a calming and friendly approach to express his ideas.

In spite of the fact that Soohyeon does not prefer to play these games, she has reluctantly agreed to take part.

Sure.

Let's do QnAs. I'll go and ask first. He exclaims.

What are your hobbies? The question piques his interest.

I do photography, I enjoy it really. I do it in my free time. I also like reading. 

She replies, blissfully unaware of how much she is starting to value their conversations.

What type of books do you read? 

He asks, causing the girl to widen her eyes and flinch.

Uh... well...Good books She struggles.

He laughs at the other line, knowing that she's covering something up.

W... what?

She asks, flustered as if he knows what she's been reading.

Whatever Ms Soohyeon. Now it's your turn to ask me some questions.

He says with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

Soohyeon tries to come up with a clever question, but eventually gives up and begins furiously tapping away on her keyboard.

Hey,  are you ignoring me now???

He ponders after hearing the clacking of keys on the other end of the line.

Wait a minute. I'm searching for good Q&A questions. She corrects him.

Oh okay. A sigh of relief escapes him as he realises that she has not abandoned him.

Oh! Wait search Juicy QnA questions instead. They're great to answer. And read it from one to ten.

Jake... what the heck.

❞