𝟏𝟑

One week has passed and the days of Soohyeon are still repeated, but in these seven days, there were no phone calls from jake through the 911 line

One week has passed and the days of Soohyeon are still repeated, but in these seven days, there were no phone calls from jake through the 911 line. It was announced two days after his conversation with her.

The phone he was using had its IP address blocked after he was reported for trolling. He thought it would be funny to try to call Soohyeon at the emergency number 911, though, the funny one is him for forgetting that she already left that job.

Well, he could have simply messaged her on Instagram. A ban on his grandma's phone could have been avoided if he had taken this step sooner. The poor old lady...

Regarding Instagram, they do indeed exchange daily messages, which are filled with Jake's suggestions and invites for a face-to-face meeting. Of course, Soohyeon still doesn't accept it.

But recently, Soohyeon has been getting together with friends that she hasn't seen in a while.

All thanks to Jake. He has given as a helpful reminder to get out and meet new people and liven up her social circle.

Perhaps this is the start of a new chapter in her life. She's getting more and more excited to explore the outside as a result of her friends, taking her to interesting places.

Soohyeon, let's meet up later?❞

Iseul, her friend, is bursting with joy at her place of speaking.

Okay sure. Where though?❞

Soohyeon asks.

Food court.❞

She reveals. Her voice sounded so cheerful that Soohyeon could almost see her smile.

Alright, see you there,❞

A pause, and then she cuts off the call.