Chapter 24

Tom couldn't get the stupid witch out of his mind. Everytime he closed his eyes he saw her on her knees below him, looking up at him with those perfect, obedient, submissive eyes.

It was excruciating having to listen to Malfoy's stories every day. Because apparently she let him snog her senseles every fucking day. Apparently, she was going to give herself up to him soon. And Tom actually believed it now, having seen it for himself in her mind. It was frustrating knowing she could have known just what a sleeze Malfoy was if he had let her keep her memories, but he couldn't have done that. It wouldn't serve him in the future. No. It was better to keep things like they were. Malfoy was still giving him information on the girl, and he was leaning more and more towards the fact that she wasn't from this time. He just couldn't wrap his head around how it was possible. No time-turner would bring her back more than a few hours, it was the law of magic. And yet, here she was. Alive and well. Tom twirled his ring, a habit he had picked up these last few months whenever he was thinking hard.

From what time was she? And why was she here? She clearly knew him, or of him. And she clearly loathed him. But why? There were just too many questions and far too little answers for his liking. And she was making him put his own research on hold, having far too much of his mind occupied by her. He could have branded his followers already, made plans for graduation next year and even looked into the founders' different belongings and where they might be located. But no, he was occupied with a fucking mudblood.

Tom groaned as he stood up from his bed and made his way towards the shared bathroom. He opened the door and entered, finding it empty. Which was lucky for Susanna, the head girl. God, was she annoying. It had almost been a year now and Tom couldn't wait to be rid of her. She just didn't get a hint. He wasn't interested in her at all, hadn't shown her any attention, and still she tried everything to get his. She even deliberately left the bathroom door unlocked, hoping he would come barging in whenever she was showering. Distasteful, really.

With a flick of his wand he locked the doors and stepped into the combined tub and shower. It wasn't as glamorous as the prefect's bathroom but it still had its perks. The tub was big enough to hold two persons, it could relax you with a bubble bath, and the big showerhead made it feel like it was raining. The details were all in gold as the clinker was black. It made the room feel expensive and luxurious, Tom could appreciate that.

He took a longer shower than usual, since thinking of Hermione had gotten his morning wood wanting to linger a while longer. Not even a cold shower could get it down. He groaned in annoyance before starting to stroke himself. It was embarrassing how fast just thinking back to their little time in the cupboard could make him cum.

He had promised himself not to think about her in that way, but the small voice inside of him had taken a permanent residence from now on, he could feel it clawing its way back from the depths he had banished it to. That fucking witch.

As march drew past Tom noticed how Hermione's girlfriends had drawn away from her. Not ignoring her per say, but they never followed her around anymore. They didn't join her in the library as often and they didn't chat nearly as excitedly with her anymore. He found it curious, their change of behavior. Something ought to have happened. He didn't know if it was something as petty as the normal things girls fight about; liking the same guy, wearing the same outfit on the same day or other such trivial things. But they all seemed to act a bit too awkward for it to be something that insignificant. And Hermione looked awkward around them too, especially around that girl with the pointy face and brown hair, Millicent Bagnold he thought her name was. She was one of the brightest in the school, somewhat behind him in every class of course. Maybe she had scored higher than Hermione on one of their homeworks and they had a bitch about it.