Chapter 10

As the first months of the term drew on, their workloads grew. It was no match for Tom of course, but Crabbe and Goyle especially struggled. Even Lestrange had to study several hours more than usual. It made them all a little sleep deprived. That and the fact that Tom had started to arrange weekly get togethers at midnight in his quarters every wednesday and sunday.

His little group had started to address Tom as my lord, which suited him he thought. After all, he was a descendent from Slytherin. They had also grown to fear his power more now, after he had shown them what he could do. But of course their respect only grew with their fear, as predicted.

Just this last month they had kidnapped that disgusting boy Thomas Frank, Hermione's new friend. Tom made them all practice the cruciatus curse on him, as well as the imperius curse. Afterwards he obliviated him of course, making Thomas believe he had been out exercising and it was because of this his body was aching. His followers were even more impressed with him after that. If they followed his every move before, they were worshiping him now.

Tom was rather smug. He got his group of followers who obeyed anything he said, he got a girl to torment and he was every teacher's favorite. Apart from Dumbledore, and now even professor Utilis was a little more drawn towards Hermione. It bothered him in the beginning, but she still gave him great marks so he decided that Hermione could have that old cunt to herself. He didn't need her. Tom's life was finally getting to the point he wanted. But as always, he wanted more whenever he could.

It was mid october when they were eating breakfast one wednesday. Tom was, as always, keeping a close eye on Hermione. Not that anyone noticed it, he made sure of it. The girls were discussing something, probably clothes, when the ginger girl who's name apparently was Alice, turned her wand towards Hermione and all of the sudden that big, bushy mane was silky smooth and straight. Tom almost gaped. It was beautiful. Whatever Alice had done to Hermione's hair, it made her gain a lot of attention. Mostly boys were staring, including his gang. Malfoy was licking his lips and almost groaning.

"Oh I just knew she could get even hotter. Damn. I so wish I'd already tapped that. Did you guys see her ass in those muggle jeans she wore the other day? I haven't seen a girl in such tight trousers before, it made my cock twitch badly. Let me tell you that."

Crabbe and Goyle both nodded their heads and eyed Hermione with lust in their eyes.

Tom couldn't help but agree for once. Those jeans sure had made even him stare a bit att her arse.

"Watch this!" Malfoy hissed and then he put his fingers in his mouth and blew hard.

A very loud whistle was heard that gained not only Hermione's attention, but almost the whole hall's.

"Looking good Bernard! You get better looking for each day, I dare say!" he shouted as giggles around the hall erupted.

That comment made Hermione blush, which was Tom's favorite part of the day. Someday's she even blushed more than once, those days were considered better than the others he thought.

As Tom was eyeing her blush fade he felt another set of eyes upon him and glanced over quickly. Another ravenclaw girl was looking at him, more like staring actually. Probably one of his admirers. As he noticed her, another one fell into the staring right beside her. Disturbing, really. Tom curled his upper lip. It wasn't unusual for girls to stare at him longingly, but it was equally disturbing each time he caught them. Mostly because as soon as he accidently made eye contact, they thought he was interested in them.

Tom averted his gaze from the two girls and joined in the conversation at his own table instead. To his distaste, it was the halloween dance.

"Well I'm going with Greengrass of course," said Lestrange with a grimace.