Chapter 19

Hermione was distraught. She had practically humped Tom Riddle in the library, and he had let her. At first she was embarrassed over the fact, but she quickly understood that he must have drugged her or something. He had never smelled that good in their previous encounters, so how could he have gotten her under his spell that quick? Sure she had been able to detect that smokey-musk from him earlier, but not even close to the same intensity that had hit her in the library. He must have drugged her. There was no other explanation to it. None at all. She couldn't begin to admit the fact that Tom Riddle were having her sexual confused.

She had been hiding in her dormitory and common room since the incident, not wanting to face him. She was embarrassed, but she was also fuming over the fact that he had taken advantage of her, and for gaining even more information on her. She had practically told him she was a time traveler. If he hadn't figured it out by now, he would any day. She felt used, both of her body and her mind. He had succeeded in tricking her, gaining not only information but also embarrassing sounds from her own mouth. Sounds she didn't even know she could make.

Oh my god. Her first real snog had been with Tom Riddle. Voldemort himself. How could she have been so stupid?! Of course he had an alternative motive in why he wanted to hang out with her. This just added one too many things the dark lord had already stolen from her.

Hermione sighed as she sat on her favorite sofa in the circular blue room. Lucky for her, Ravenclaw tower had their own library. Noted, it did not hold as many books as the Hogwarts library did, but enough for her to finish her assignments. She had taken it upon herself to walk down to the kitchens instead of attending the meals in the great hall, anything to avoid him. The only assignment she had left was the arithmancy one, it truly was a difficult one. But she had managed eventually; her character number was 4. It was said that she represented stability and firmness, enjoying working hard and logic as well as reason. Organizational and they get shit done. Described as stubborn, suspicious, overly practical and prone to angry outbursts. Hermione had to agree with her character number, it was her, she was it. And with that, she was confident that she had made the right calculation.

It was one of the last days of the holiday when Hermione finally decided to confront the asshole. When she walked down to breakfast she met him directly at the top of the entrance hall stairs. Him coming up from the dungeons, and she down from ravenclaw tower. It enraged her seeing him again, but more so because she had hoped to get a good breakfast in her before unleashing her wrath upon him. But alas, here they were.

"Miss Bernard. How surprising to see you here. Would have thought you were sick for the rest of the holiday." Riddle said with a condescending smile on his face.

Oh this vile person. She tightened her fists as she looked at him, willing herself not to hit him in his beautiful face. Hating herself for paying notice that he had a beautiful face.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Me?" she grunted out.

Riddle looked genuinely bewildered. It confused her.

"Me? I've been wondering the same thing! I have been looking all over for you, you promised we would work on the assignment together but instead you have been avoiding me altogether. You think you're too good to be seen with me, eh?" he said as he crossed his arms, glaring down at her.

Hermione blinked.

"What?" she asked. "We were in the library. You drugged me with something! You made me... made me..."

"Made you what?" he asked, towering up over her with his arms still crossed over his broad chest.

Hermione blushed fiercely again. He was playing with her. He just wanted her to be embarrassed. Or was it possible he didn't know what she was talking about?