Chapter 22

Warning: This chapter contains non consensual sexual acts.

///

Tom continued in gaining more and more information from Malfoy about Hermine and quickly came to the conclusion that she must have been raised here in the UK. There's no way she'd grown up in France, he doubted she had attended Beauxbatons and there was no way in hell she was who she said she was. The girl was clearly bright, much to even gain his attention. Usually the bright ones were utterly boring, but Hermione was... intriguing. He reasoned with himself that the fixation upon her was probably just because he wanted to know what she was hiding, why she was pretending to be someone she in fact wasn't. Hermione Bernard. It just didn't match... did it? Hermione coming from one of Shakespeare's works, and Bernard, a common french surname? No. It didn't match at all.

Tom sat down at the lunch table, scowling upon noticing Malfoy wasn't there. He glanced towards the Ravenclaw table and quickly noticed a certain bushy hairframe wasn't present either. He clenched his knuckles before cracking his neck violently at this realization. Lestrange and Avery shared an uncomfortable look and began quickly shuffling down their meal from their plates, clearly presuming something unpleasant was about to happen.

This just wouldn't do. He can't lose his temper just because he knew they were together. It had been his idea from the get go. He needed Malfoy to gain the information she clearly was more than willing to give to him. But a small part inside of him roared upon the fact that she didn't want to share anything with him. Tom released a long breath from his nose before helping himself to some pork chops.

"Having a good day, Avery?" he asked pleasantly.

Avery looked questioningly at Lestrange, who egged him to speak up fast with his eyes.

"Y-yes My lord. Just p-perfect. And y-yours?" he stammered, not meeting Tom's eyes.

He was just about to answer when a girl with brown, bushy hair could be seen entering the hall, her hand clasped tightly with the boy leading her in. The other's followed his gaze when he didn't answer and they all watched in union how Hermione reached up and pecked Malfoy on the cheek. She then proceeded towards the Ravenclaw table as if nothing had happened.

Tom almost shrieked in anger. How dare she? In front of everyone? Like a common whore? She was practically advertising Malfoy as hers, that no one else should bother going there. As if they weren't already having their turns with him every day, something he knew she hadn't done yet.

His eyes were boring into her skull as she walked towards her table and sat down next to her group of girlfriends. He barely took any notice of Malfoy sitting down, or how Lestrange lowly explained they ought not to talk too much because Tom was in a mood. All he saw was her, that stupid, attractive, whore of a mudblood. Briefly she met his eyes, but it was all he needed. He had gotten quite effective with his legilimency, he could do it nonverbal now. But he still needed eye contact, which she now so kindly had granted him.

Hermione was thinking about him, and it made his insides purr. She was mulling over why he was so angry, petty about how he didn't want anything to do with her. Oh how wrong she was. He wanted everything to do with her, if it meant he would get the information he needed.

When her brain started focusing on whether or not he found her a slag, going over every single kiss or touch Malfoy had given her, it felt like something dropped down into his stomach. A cold feeling erupted inside of him, battling the roaring fire that was his anger. He didn't recognize this feeling, but he sure as hell did not like it.

Inside her mind he saw how Malfoy's hands traveled down towards her arse, squeezing it. He saw exactly how she reacted, how she leaned into his embrace, letting him touch her. The image quickly moulded into her and Malfoy sitting on a blanket, him snogging her feverishly, his mouth nibbling over her shirt on her breast, the moan she let out at this. His teeth opened up her shirt and gained access to those impeccable sets of breasts.