chap two!

D R A C O

"i can't believe this." blaise said, his eyebrows furrowing at this conversation
"you're being so rude about this!" pansy shouted. "draco what do you think? tell blaise he is being stupid!"

draco stared between his two friends, before sighing.
"i can't believe you're friends with potter's girlfriend. potter is an idiot, so she obviously is too."
"god draco! not everything is about potter, hermione is her own person. and they're not even together." pansy groaned, and draco's cheeks went a bit pink.

"okay pansy has a point, this isn't about potter. which might be a but difficult for you to understand draco, with you're massive obsession with that weirdo." blaise stiffled a laugh, and draco's eyes widened.
"i do not have an obsession with that creep!" he quickly spat, his cheeks now beetroot red.
"whatever you say." pansy rolled her eyes.

"but seriously, hermione is different!"
"enough of this, pansy! she is a stupid mudblood and i ban you from hanging out with her!" draco said, his tone aggresive and frightening.

pansy looked taken aback, and didn't say anything further. blaise just rolled his eyes and left the common room, probably to go back to his dorm.

"dray, can we just drop this and go back to your dorm?" pansy begged, gently kissing her boyfriend's cheek. draco just rolled his eyes as he pushed her head back.

"gosh, no pansy!" he said, not wanting to do anything with her.
"draco what is your problem?" she said, finally snapping. "you agreed to being my boyfriend, but you never want to do anything with me!"
"i'm just not in the mood." he shrugged, turning away and placing his hands down on a table and dropping his head down lazily.

"you're never in the mood." she says, taking a seat in front of draco. pansy placed a hand on draco's lightly.

the blonde boy gritted his teeth.
"for the last time, pansy i—"
"are you gay?"

the boy's face swung up at that, and he looked at his girlfriend like she was mad.
"what?" he asked, wondering if he had misheard.

"if you're gay, that'd explain why you never want to do anything with me. so just be honest, are you gay?" pansy repeated, and draco just laughed.

"pansy, i'm not gay." he confirmed, and she let out a sigh of relief. "i'm just tired, and i'm going to bed. goodnight." he said before swatting her hand away and exiting the common room.

as draco lay in his bed, he stared up at the ceiling in a gaze. he understands why pansy would ask him that, since the two barely did anything together.

but he obviously isn't gay. not that there is anything wrong with it, draco just wasn't.

whatever, the boy just slammed his eyes shut and waited for sleep to sweep him again.

draco was walking down the hallways, after hours of course. the hall consisted of only one noise, the ghostly wind. it was extremely chilly right now, and draco was only in a short sleeved shirt snd shorts — aka his pyjamas.

he walked around a corner, only to bump into someone. he jumped back, praying it wasn't a teacher.

"malfoy?" oh merlin.
"potter."

draco groaned before looking the boy up and down. potter was in a dark red hoodie, gryffindor colours of course, and some black shorts.
"what are you doing out of bed?" he asked the boy.
"i could ask you the same." potter remarked with a grin.
"fair enough." malfoy shrugged.

"i couldn't sleep, not tired." draco said.
"same." potter agreed with a nod. "are you cold?" the gryffindor boy obviously noticed draco's body lightly shaking from the low temperatures.

"yeah, its freezing." he rolled his eyes. potter laughed lightly before he begun to tug on his hoodie. "what on earth are you doing?"
"here." the brunette said, holding out the red hoodie.

draco's eyes sprung between the clothing and the boy, and his eyes furrowed.
"is it cursed?"
"is it— malfoy i was just wearing it, how could it be cursed?" potter said with a grin, and draco just shrugged, trying to hide a smile that threatened showing up on his lips.

"why are you giving it to me?" draco crossed his arms.
"because you're cold." potter stated, and grabbed one of draco's hands out and placed the hoodie in the blonde's grasp.

"but you'll be cold." draco said, raising an eyebrow.
"so you do care about me?"

draco's eyes widened and his cheeks instantly reddened. "absolutely not." he said, throwing the hoodie over his head and smoothing his hair back down with his hands afterwards.

potter just laughed at the boy before commenting, "you look good in red, maybe you should've been gryffindor."
"funny." malfoy grinned, and potter chuckled. "get some sleep malfoy." he said as he begun to walk down the hallway.

"what about your hoodie?" malfoy shouted after him. potter turned around, now walking backwards — "keep it." he said with a smile. a genuine, gorgeous smile.

draco woke up that morning in a sweat, his eyes widened as he sat up. what sort of a weird dream was that?

the blonde looked around the room, nobody was there. why the hell had he dreamt of harry bloody potter? draco pulled the covers off his body, and what he saw left him stunned.

a familiar dark red hoodie wrapped around his torso.