☆Arkarayln☆ ✔️

◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇

To say all hell broke loose would be an understatement.

Half of the Coven was done, just purely giving up after what had just transpired and Luna's blatant, cold-blooded murder confession.

The other half kept fighting, first trying to attack me, then the others.

The only thing I could focus on was Nash.

Healing!

I could heal him.

I blew my healing breath into his face, but he didn't move.

It wasn't working.

Think, think, think. Bea! Trixie!

Her main ability was to heal.

"Trixie!" I screamed at her.

She was standing against the wall, trying to stay clear of the fighting.

"What is it, Bea?" She asks, hurrying to my side.

"I need you to help me heal him."
I plead with her.

"If he's dead, I don't know if I can!" She screams over the others fighting.

"You have to try!" I screamed back.

I held her hand, linking our powers, and together we worked to heal him.

Her ability combined with mine slowly starts to work, as I can feel him coming back to me once again.

Once I see that he is going to be okay, I leave her side. "Keep on; it's working." I leave her to join the others.

A large, unfamiliar group of people enters the chamber; they too join in, and before I know it, a full-on battle has commenced.

People are dropping like flies, and I know that if I don't do something fast, none of us will make it out alive.

Once again, anger washes through me when I see a group of young Nitches huddled in the corner with a menacing Carlyle hovering over them.

There is no sign of Luna, and there's too much happening for me to dwell on it.

"Weak, pathetic." I can hear him taunting them.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I am back at Briarwood, standing before Vivian and the others as Brian hurls insults at me.

"Stupid, ugly, pathetic..."

The room goes black as I channel the rage building inside me.

"Run!" I scream at them as the electricity consumes me.

"What the fu---" Carlyle says, turning towards me.

I can feel the heat from the electrical surges running over my body, warming me.

But it does not hurt.

Around me, I can hear loud screams as others take notice of what is happening to me.

I can't control it. The only thing I feel is the burning rage inside me, now covering my body, searching desperately for someone to unleash its power on.

I project it outward, from me, towards him.

His stunned expression quickly changed to one of fear and pain as I directed my anger at him.

The electricity spreads from me, covering his body and engulfing him in flames.

Somewhere behind me, I see the fire of the Eternal Flame growing brighter.

I use the rage, directing it towards anyone in my way, as I follow a burning Carlyle through the room as he stumbles into fallen witches and random objects, lighting them on fire too.

I screamed a scream so loud that it startled even myself, letting go of some of the rage I had held onto for so long. The ones on my side and the members of the Arkarayln paused to look at the spectacle I was creating, though I was unfazed. The others quickly fled, knowing they too would meet the same fate as Carlyle if they tried to stand in my way.

As the room starts to blaze and the only remaining people there are the ones who have chosen to stay and the ones dead from the fight, I swallow back the rage and regain control of myself.

"You are even more powerful than Dante said." A young woman walks towards me, looking at me in admiration.

"I don't know about that." I'm looking for Nash. I spot him as he comes towards me, completely healed and as handsome as ever. As he walks towards me, his eyes are full of loving admiration and not a single ounce of fear.

"We need to go." He takes my hand.

"Nash, did you see? What the hell was that?"

"You were incredible!" He says he's kissing me quickly on the lips. "But right now, if we don't get out of here, the fire will take us all."

I take his hand, smiling over at him as we follow the others out of the catacombs.

I don't know what will happen next, but I know that I will never again allow anyone to hurt the ones I love.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

End of Chapter 24